💙 42

He spits to the floor in disgust at the two who were hugging each other with Jungkook crying in the crook of Taehyung's neck "what a weakling, I should have killed you when I have the chance but that mother of yours wouldn't let me" he rolled his eyes and laughed "you and your baby will die today!" He ran to the couple at full speed as Jungkook was closing his eyes shut, hugging his baby bump and praying in his heart that it was just a dream.

Jungkook wanted to move but his body wouldn't listen to him, it was like he's been stuck to the floor. Mr.Jeon lifted up the knife and was aiming it at Jungkook but Taehyung was quick enough to dodge the attack by making them roll on the floor to avoid Mr.Jeon dangerous move.

Taehyung was protecting Jungkook by covering himself and making himself as the shield for Jungkook and their unborn baby. Mr.Jeon got up from his fall and was irritated by Taehyung since he was helping Jungkook to get away from him "you bastard, I'm going to kill both of you!"

Jungkook was shaking and crying when his father was aiming his knife at Taehyung. He doesn't want Taehyung to die just because of him, Taehyung is his everything, and he can't lose him like this. Taehyung just stayed in his position and did not move a single muscle. He just kneeled down in front of Jungkook, closing his eyes as he waited for the knife to cut through him.

Jungkook's eyes caught a handgun not that far away from him but he was fighting to reach it out with his hand and he was struggling since his body was shaking really badly at the moment but he made it just in time before his father can even swing the knife to Taehyung's throat.

Two gunshots echoed through the soundproof room, Taehyung opened his eyes at the sounds as he was shocked to see Mr.Jeon laying on the floor, dead with two gunshots going through his head and heart.

Jungkook let go of the gun and was covering his mouth, immediately hugging Taehyung after knowing that they were both safe "you're hurt" he said with teary eyes. Taehyung smiled at him and shook his head slightly "it's not a big deal, we'll go to the hospital later"

Tbc