💙 7

Taehyung got up from the bed and quickly get dressed as he rushed to the door without noticing that Jungkook was beside him sleeping.

He's late, he promised his fiance that he'll accompany her for the gown fitting and he's 2 hours late.

He pushed open the door of the boutique and was catching his breath "I'm sorry sir for asking but are you Kim Taehyung?" he nodded his head and was looking around.

The lady smiled and gestured for Taehyung to follow her "your fiance is waiting in one of our fitting rooms"

When they entered the fitting room, the lady left the two alone and closed the door shut.

Taehyung let out a small smile and approached his fiance who was already in her wedding gown, sitting on the chair with a grooming face.

Taehyung sat beside her and pretended to be happy and tried to sound as relaxing as possible "hey, you look beautiful in that dress" she shook her head slightly and chuckled at him.

"you can't just come and say "you look nice in that dress" because I'm pissed, I'm very pissed Taehyung" she said.

Taehyung sighed and took her hands in his "okay, babe, look I'm sorry, I-" she let go of his hands and stood up from her sit "sorry? That's all you can say? I've had enough of it Tae and I'm sick of you being careless about our wedding"

Taehyung looked down and tried to explain to her "I'm not-" she cut him off by yelling at him "STOP!" Taehyung just stared up at her and she showed him her ring "can you see this? If you make the same mistake again, this will be gone"

Taehyung tried pulling her but she avoided his touch "Just go Tae, leave me alone for today" he sighed and nodded weakly before walking out of the fitting room, leaving his fiance crying.

Tbc