💙 2

He pushed the girl when they reached their orgasms and put his boxer and pants on. The girl was whining at him but he ignored her and wore his shirt.

He let out his wallet and throw the money at her with a smirk "enjoy that, slut" he walked to the door and left the girl naked on the bed of a motel.

He get on his black motorbike and was about to put on his helmet when his phone buzzed.

He swiped open the message box and smirked at the photo as he licked his dry lips. He turned on the engine and drove away at the speed of lightning.
.
.
.
He parked his motorbike in the basement of the fancy apartment and get in the lift. He pressed the number eight and waited for the lift to reach the floor.

When the door of the lift cracked open, he walked and stood in front of the door as he key in the password. The door cracked open as he walked in and shut the door behind him.

He looked around before heading to the master bedroom. He reached out for the knob and pushed open the door. He looked up from the knob and his throat went dry immediately after witnessing the sexiest view ever.

There his boss sitting on the edge of the bed with crossed legs and exposed shoulders. His dark pink hair looks so soft and airy, his makeup looks perfect and his skin looks so smooth as always. He was wearing white lingerie which went well with his beautiful skin.

He was smirking up at him and rested both of his palms on the mattress, making him to arch his back a little "you're here, so how was she?" he asked as the guy went closer to him

"you know no one can ever be as hot as you, baby" he let go of his leather jacket as his boss smirked in victory.

Tbc