💙 22

They laughed and went to the nearest bench as they sat down beside each other "that was fun" she said as she turned to look at Taehyung who was smiling at her. 

She came closer and rested her head on Taehyung's shoulder "do you remember" he looked down at her as she continued with a smile "the time when we used to go here just so that we can go on a date"

Taehyung lifted his head up and nodded lightly without answering her. She looked up at him and captured his hand in hers, smiling brightly when she remembered that in just one week, they were getting married.

Taehyung just let her hold his hand, still thinking about how he was going to tell her what was in his mind. She frowned his brows at how quiet Taehyung are as she started to question herself 'he seems off'

"Tae, is everything alright?" Taehyung let go of her hand and fix his sitting position before taking a deep breath and turning his head to her "we need to talk" she nodded and blinked her eyes confusingly "sure, what is it?"

"let's not get married" she was so confused that she started to yell at him "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?" Taehyung sighed as he pulled her closer "look, I'm sorry for the sudden change but I can't marry you"

She chuckled, as if he was telling her a joke "no Tae, you can't do this to me, you promised!" Taehyung looked down "yes, I did promise you but I'm sorry, I can't"

She slapped him on the cheek as she pointed her finger at his face "No! You're marrying me! whether you like it or not!!" She got up from the bench and stormed away as Taehyung frustrating rubbed his face with his hands "urggh! Fuck my life"

Tbc