Chapter seven-

(Y/n)'s POV

Our plane ride to Paris was terrible. We were stuck in economy class, all the way in the last row, for the entire 8-hour flight. To make things worse, we couldn't be on the same flight as the France team because it would be strange for two random girls to be seen with them while they were being greeted by their supporters.

I tried my best to catch some sleep on the plane, but unfortunately, my head was still throbbing. It wasn't as bad as before though, thanks to the medicine my parents gave me before we took off. It sucks how my parents knew the truth but couldn't say anything to protect us, especially when someone like Kylian has all the power in the situation.

My mind was overwhelmed, trying to process the events of the past few hours. This wasn't a dream, this was a nightmare. It was mind-blowing to realize I was in the same place as Kylian and his teammates. And then thinking about the contract we had to sign? It was all too much.

My mind was consumed with nothing but regret, thinking about how things would have been different if I had just stayed at home.

I tried my very best to sleep for the next hour, but it just wasn't happening. Even Ale had already gone to sleep. And before we left for the airport, I hadn't slept either. So I was running on very little sleep.

Instead, I ended up listening to my playlist for the next hour of the plane ride. I let my mind create fake scenarios for every song.

Seeing Paris at night from the plane was insane. I never imagined seeing the Eiffel Tower at night from the sky. The sparkles reflecting off the tower were absolutely beautiful. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before. However, I wasn't here for a good reason, which put me back in my previously annoyed mood.

It felt like I was paying for my karma, but what did I do to deserve this? Nothing at all. All I did was cross paths with Kylian Mbappé.

The Charles de Gaulle airport was interesting. They had Dior, Chanel, and Hermès —although they were closed at the moment. It took a whole hour to find our luggage at the baggage area. Everything was mostly in French, and it was 3 in the morning, so we weren't thinking properly. "I'm so confused, who exactly are we looking for, and where are they suppose to be at?"Ale glanced around the area we were in, which had the terminal signs.

"Apparently its suppose to be someone near our terminal and they're holding a sign with our names," I did my absolute best to spot someone holding a sign with our names on it. Honestly, I wasn't even sure if we were in the correct terminal.

The airport was pretty dead at this time, but I ended up spotting the person we were looking for. He looked like a typical chauffeur, with the suit, hat, and gloves. He was holding the sign with the most deadest face ever. Once we made eye contact with him, he quickly approached us and took hold of our luggage. He then proceeded to lead us outside the terminal, where he had the car parked.

He quickly opened the trunk and placed the luggage inside. "Hey, it's nice to meet you! What's your name?" Ale asked him. He straight up ignored her greeting and shot her a nasty glare before opening the car door for us to hop in. "Maybe he doesn't understand English,"Ale whispered to me before hopping into the car.

"Or maybe its 3 in morning," I quickly followed her into the car. I wasn't in the mood to talk at all right now, especially since I haven't slept, but I was curious about what the chauffeur's name could possibly be.