Chapter thirty-four

(Y/n)'s POV

Kylian Mbappé was many things, a gentleman, kind-hearted, and talented. Even so, I could have never imagined him being an incredible kisser. I mean, I did compliment his kissing at one point, but honestly, he was just so amazing at it. While I stood in his room, with my arms wrapped around his neck, our passionate kisses were the only thing on my mind.

Well, he was the only thing on my mind. Slowly, I felt my feelings for him grow even stronger with every passing moment we shared. I never wanted this to end.

His habit of calling me beautiful in nearly every language he knew, and the sweet words he whispered in my ear whenever he held me in his arms, made me realize I never wanted to be away from him. "I have something I need to tell you," While he placed small kisses on the side of my cheek, I whispered to him as we took a small break to catch our breaths.

"What is it?" Kylian showed some interest in what I had to say, but he gave the impression of being more focused on wanting to kiss me again.

"I've been thinking for a while, and trust me, this wasn't an easy choice to make."

Now, Kylian seemed entirely interested. Actually, he also appeared somewhat concerned. It made me nervous, but keeping the news to myself would only make my anxiety worse, "I wish I could say it was an easy choice to make, but it wasn't. It has kept me up every night since you brought my parents here and even more so since they left yesterday. Without their advice, I don't think I would have been able to make a decision. Still, even during those difficult moments of overthinking everything, one thing stayed with me —you make me happy, and I don't want to be away from the person who brings me the most happiness." By the end, the look in Kylian's eyes revealed everything I needed to know. He understood where I was going with this.

So I wasted no time. "My dad encouraged me to take risks and that's exactly what I'm going to do. I've decided that I want to stay here with you," With every word, my voice cracked into a whisper, but that didn't bother me. All I wanted was to hear or see his reaction.

Standing close, I saw it all. The way his beautifully shaped eyes widened in surprise, then quickly flickered back and forth with mine, silently pleading for me to say I was joking. But I wasn't. "What? I-I, are you sure?" Kylian wanted to confirm that I had made the right choice, which saddened me, considering he seemed to doubt that I would have chosen him in the first place. Initially, I may have been doubtful, but now I'm more certain than ever that he's everything I could possibly want. I nodded at him, and before I knew it, he lifted me off the ground and spun me around. When the rapid adrenaline hit me, a soft laughter escaped my mouth, blending with Kylian's small chuckles. After a few seconds, the feeling faded away once he lowered me to the ground before hugging me. His head rested on my shoulder, while my hand supported the back of his head.

"Soon, everything here will be yours, just as it is mine. And I promise, I'll make it worth it." Kylian whispered.

He lifted his head from my shoulder and leaned back slightly, positioning his face in front of mine before asking me, "Okay?"

Feeling completely sure of my decision, I whispered to him, "Okay." I know he will make it worth it.

"How does your friend feel about this? I'm guessing she's staying too, right?" Kylian mentioned Ale.

Ale is my twin flame, I couldn't imagine being in another country without her. Even though she had doubts, she never truly enjoyed living in the dorms back in the States. "Of course, she's staying. She's my best friend. Oh and I hope you find someone for her since she wasn't so sure about me staying at first."