Chapter eleven -

(Y/n's) POV

"No way and what else did he tell you?" Ale's reaction was hilarious. With her eyebrows slightly raised and a small wrinkle on her forehead, she was left speechless. Le encanta el chisme.

I wouldn't blame her for being speechless. After spending the whole evening updating her on everything that happened a few hours ago, I was hesitant at first. But I gathered the courage to mention the part where our bodies were close to each other. I didn't want to mention that part because I knew Ale might think I enjoyed it, which I didn't. When he was behind me, I didn't feel anything. The chills down my spine were just a natural reaction and I was also freezing to death.

"He also mentioned that he was single and that he didn't have a girlfriend."

The information I had just shared with her left her mouth wide open, "Damn, he's such a liar. He's literally dating a model named Rose Bertram but I'm not too sure. Streets say he's a big hoe though. I did my research and he's been seen with so many different girls."

"Really? Maybe he recently went through a heartbreak. It could explain why he's such a douchebag," I mean, seriously, the man has it all in this world but still chooses to be petty.

"I don't think so, the things I've read were pretty bad. If anything, those poor women are the ones going through it, not him."

I thought about what Ale said, and if that's true, Kylian must be really messed up in the head.

"You know what you should've done (y/n)? You could've negotiated with him about the contract. Since you're the favorite, maybe you could've made the weeks shorter for us," Ale side-eyed me before she started scrolling through her phone.

She knew damn well that I wasn't the favorite. "Ale, if anything you're the favorite. I don't see you getting tackled," I smirked right back at her when she smirked. I love when she plays around with me.

"Oh I wish he would, I'd beat his ass up. Hey at least your cuts are healing, do they still hurt?"

I gently touched my cuts and felt a slight sting, but it didn't hurt like before, "A little but honestly I think I had a concussion dude. I literally felt like I was dying two days ago."

"You probably still have a concussion," Ale laughed aloud.

A knock on the door caused her to stop laughing, causing her to get up from the couch and open it. "It's for you," She mouthed to me after she saw who was at the door, then turned her back on that person.

In walked Kylian, wearing his Dior clothes and shoes. Oh no, I'm not dealing with him again. I got up and walked far away from him.

"(y/n)"

I heard him call my name, but I kept walking until I reached one of the bedrooms. I closed the door and sat on the bed.

A few seconds later, he knocked on the door, softly, "(y/n), open. I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?" I asked.

"Somewhere and bring a sweater."

"Is this the place you wanted to show me?" I stared at the waves rolling onto the water. We were standing on a bridge near the beach. Honestly, I didn't even know France had beaches. And Pierre wouldn't spill the beans when I asked where we were heading. To my surprise, we ended up here, out of all the places I had in mind.