Chapter nineteen-

(Y/n)'s POV

Ever since Kylian told me about the party the team was throwing, I haven't seen him for three days. I had no clue where he was, whenever I was cleaning, I would see everyone but him. But, I wasn't complaining, life was better that way. I was also no longer on my period, which was such a relief. Right now, Pierre is taking us to the store that sells dresses for the party. Pierre told us that the party would be a fancy masquerade theme and Kylian was the one who came up with the idea.

The event won't necessarily be held in a grand ballroom with fancy dresses and tuxedos. It's more of a simple masquerade gathering. But I must admit, the thought of being in a grand ballroom does feel like a fairytale. It's an experience I wouldn't mind having. The store we were about to visit offered dresses suitable for various occasions. And apparently everything was going to be on Kylian's tab so we didn't have to worry about finding a way to pay for the dresses. That didn't surprise me, Kylian loved throwing money around.

The day after Kylian invited us, Neymar surprised us by inviting us too. We had already told him about Kylian's invitation, and he was shocked. I didn't understand why he was surprised either. But he never told us why. And I'm pretty sure that news ruined his mood. He became grumpy and I've never seen that side of him before.

The car came to a full stop, and Pierre parked right by the curb near the dress store. It looked extremely high-end based on the dresses displayed in the front of the store. To save Pierre the trouble, I stepped out of the car first, and Ale followed right after. I was getting tired of him always opening the doors for us. We're not celebrities, after all. I saw the words on top of the store in fancy cursive letters, and it spelled out "Corizzi."

One dress really caught my eye, it was a gorgeous, light pink, big and poofy dress. It reminded me of a quinceañera gown. We all stepped into the store and were warmly welcomed by a stylist. The interior of the store was even more impressive, with dresses in every inch of the space. I turned and saw Pierre, who gave me a nod before talking with the stylist.

We walked towards different sections of dresses, but some were too big and others were overwhelming with rhinestones on the dress materials. I was looking for a dress that had a more alluring and seductive vibe, rather than one that was puffy. I knew the party had a masquerade theme, but I wasn't going to wear a puffy dress. We checked out a few more sections and there were still plenty of puffy dresses. Maybe when I was younger, I would've been into them, but now they just don't catch my eye.

We kept searching for the perfect dress, but it seemed like most of the options were either too modest or had really unattractive elements in their designs.

I grabbed this dress that looked absolutely stunning at first. It had a delicate baby blue hue with intricate lace patterns, no sleeves, and a sweetheart neckline. However, the mermaid-style bottom was ruined by the addition of random fabric at the waist, creating an awkward combination of a gown and a mermaid dress.

"What do you think of this one? My boobs would look great in this," Ale asked me and I quickly placed the dress back onto the rack. Then, I turned around and saw her holding a beautiful dress. The dress had a unique cape-like style with off-the-shoulder straps and delicate sheer sleeves. It also had slits on the stomach and legs, making it alluring, but a bit too revealing.

I knew Ale really well and believed that dress was meant for her. But if she decided not to wear it, I was more than happy to take it for myself, "It's so sexy. Go try it on."

"You think? Alright I'll go try it on but now we have to find you a dress. And then we can both try on our dresses," Ale twirled the dress around, checking the tag to make sure it was the right size. But then she realized it wasn't and quickly grabbed one that was in the correct size.

I looked around the same section where she found her dress and quickly spotted a black dress hiding among many others on the rack. I pulled it out immediately. The dress featured a sweetheart neckline and an asymmetrical sleeve design, with one side of the dress sleeveless and the other side having a short sleeve. The dress was slim-fitting and had a long slit on one side of the leg. The dress also had two see-through lace gloves attached to a pin on the side, indicating that they were meant to be worn with the dress.

It was perfect.

"Yes (y/n)! That's literally perfect for you, let's go try on our dresses," Ale spoke beside me once she saw me holding up the dress and admiring it. I quickly checked the size and saw that it was the perfect size for me, so I followed Ale into the dressing room.

Putting on that dress was a bit of a challenge. I couldn't reach my back to zip it up, so I had to wait for Ale to finish putting hers on. It seemed like a complicated dress, but luckily we had each other to help out, "Are you done Ale?" I asked her in a loud tone too, since she was in the dressing room beside me.

"No not yet, give me a minute. This shit is so hard to put on," She sounded like she was struggling to put on her dress. I think it didn't have a zipper.

I stared at myself in the small mirror on the dressing room door and loved how the dress looked on me. It made my boobs pop out a bit more and the slit was a bit too high for my liking, but it didn't matter. It was still beautiful. I couldn't even imagine how perfect it would look once it was fully zipped up. My waist already looked snatched. I walked out of my dressing room right after.

I heard Ale walking out of her dressing room and saw her in her dress. She looked absolutely stunning, holy fuck.

"Damn (y/n), you look so hot in that!"

"I could say the same thing about you," I told her and turned around so she could zip up my dress. The moment she zipped it up, the dress showed off my curves even more, making my waist look even smaller. Then we both stood beside each other and admired ourselves in the mirror on the wall.

"So yes to both?" She asked me.

"Yes," I responded and we quickly checked ourselves out one last time in the mirror before heading back to our dressing rooms to change out of the dresses and get ready to leave.

After we took off our dresses and put our clothes back on, we handed our dresses to the stylist who was standing by Pierre. Then, we started looking around for some masks. We found a section with tons of masks, but most of them were super extra. Some had feathers, and others had way too many strings. But there was one mask that stood out to me, a black sequin one that covered the nose and eyebrow area.

I tried on the mask and noticed that the eye cutouts gave a feline appearance. It effectively hid most of the face, except for the lower mouth and chin. Who would've guessed that this mask could turn my doe eyes into cat eyes. I picked out this one and Ale found a mask that matched her dress. Hopefully no one will recognize us when we we wear this to the masquerade party. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

‎𐦍༘⋆