Chapter seventeen-

(Y/n)'s POV

Once we arrived in Riyadh, we were immediately separated from the team and staff. We had to stay on the plane while the players left in their bus to the hotel. As soon as they stepped off the plane, photographers and people with flowers welcomed them. I watched from my seat's window. The people in Riyadh were very sweet.

It took forever for all of them to make their way through the crowd of people hugging them and giving flowers. Finally, the staff went through and they all headed inside a building. A little while later, the photographers and everyone else left too. Then this man came to pick up Ale and me. He was a chauffeur too, but he was actually nice, not like Pierre.

As he was driving us to our hotel, he told us that we'd be staying in a different one than the rest, but turns out it was right across from the team's hotel. It seemed like Kylian was making things unnecessarily complicated. I mean, why not just have us all stay in the same hotel? It would've been cheaper for him, especially since the other hotel looked way nicer than the team's hotel.

During the ride, Ale mentioned that Neymar was acting a bit strange. He avoided certain questions and wouldn't make eye contact. She didn't ask him about it directly, but she tried to steer the conversation towards the necklace. Interestingly, once Kylian went back to his seat, Neymar seemed to relax and act more like himself. There was definitely something going on between him and Kylian. That fight they had wasn't just random.

"It could be Neymar, his mood changed when he saw Kylian walking towards your way. I might be wrong though, don't listen to me," Ale was unpacking her suitcase, searching for her spare charger. In the meantime, we had been talking about Neymar for the past hour. Ale had her suspicions about him, but I felt like she had no clue what she was talking about.

She was basically just saying the same thing she had already told me in the car a few hours ago, "Ale, that could mean anything honestly."

"No (y/n), trust me. I think Neymar likes you."

Once she finished plugging in her phone charger and placing her phone on the chair's seat, I looked at her like she was crazy, "We barely met him a few days ago, how is that even possible? If anything he has a higher chance of liking you and doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

Last time I checked, he had a girlfriend who happened to share the same name as his ex-girlfriend. She also posted a lot about him on Instagram, from what I remember. It's strange that Neymar hasn't personally mentioned her.

"Oh yeah I forgot about her but, he cheats on her a lot. It's so sad but that's what I heard," Once Ale mentioned that, she shook her head. I hope those rumors weren't true either. It would really suck if they were, honestly. Neymar was so kind to both of us. No one else in the training facility talked to us except for Neymar. That's why I appreciate him so much. He treated us like regular people.

Ale and I ended up chilling on the couch, scrolling through the channels of the TV. Since we couldn't figure out how to download Netflix on the TV. There was literally nothing to do. We had all the time until tomorrow to do whatever we felt like doing. Tomorrow is the friendly game between PSG and Al Nassr. I wasn't sure if we were going to go, since Kylian never mentioned it. Even when we were in France, we never went to any of their games.