Chapter twenty-nine

(Y/n)'s POV

Neymar had to be the most insane yet most fun person I had ever met.

He seemed to have carefully planned this prank, keeping Ale and me waiting outside the facility's back door while making sure no one was inside. I didn't even want to consider the consequences if we were all caught doing this. Whatever Neymar had in mind for us, I knew it wasn't good, especially considering it was midnight. It must have been extremely important to him, given that we were all still in our pajamas.

The worst part was, it was extremely cold. My pajamas, consisting of red and blue plaid pants paired with a tight grey-long sleeve shirt, provided little to no warmth. The only source of warmth came from my bunny slippers. Ale wore the same outfit but in different colors, along with her cow slippers.

As soon as we heard the doorknob turning from inside, we quickly moved to the side of the door. We hid, just in case it wasn't Neymar. The door swung open, revealing Neymar with a smile on his face. "Alright, we're good. Come in," Neymar hurried us inside. Upon entering, I noticed stacks of buckets and a larger one filled with not just bottles of baby oil, but also a huge bag of flour. This can't be good.

The baby oil bottles suggested a floor prank, something I've seen done before. As for the flour, its intended use was unclear to me. "What's that?" I gestured to the numerous buckets, with a general idea of their purpose. Still, I wanted to double-check and make sure my understanding was correct.

"The baby oil will make the floors slippery and the flour goes inside each bucket. We're going to hang these buckets on top of every door," Neymar locked the door behind us. At least he turned on the lights, it wasn't dark in here.

"Are you crazy? That's way too many buckets, and I'm tired," Ale disliked the idea of doing all that work. I wasn't necessarily tired, but the idea of hanging the buckets on top of every door didn't make sense to me. How in the world were we supposed to hang those?

Neymar picked up the bag of flour and placed it next to the stack of buckets. "Well, too bad. You two lost the game, and both of you agreed to do the dare no matter what. Plus, all you two need to do is take those bottles and spill them on the floors. I'll handle the buckets and fill them with flour," Neymar grabbed the large bucket filled with baby oil bottles and passed it to Ale.

The only downside to pouring oil all over the floors was that the facility was so big, who knows how long it would take us. However, the thought of Neymar filling every single one of those buckets and hanging them seemed much more stressful than what Ale and I had to do. Wait, what about my bunny slippers? I wouldn't want them to be drenched in baby oil, ugh.

Okay, maybe the prank didn't sound great after all.

"What about our slippers?" Pointing to my slippers, and then to Ale's, I asked Neymar.

"Exactly, (y/n), and then we're the ones who have to clean this up tomorrow," Ale made a valid point. We have to clean up all of this mess tomorrow, and that doesn't sound fun to me.

But we didn't come all the way here just to back out, right? We shouldn't, we can't. "Let's just do it, Ale. Besides, we're going to have to clean the floors tomorrow, whether we do this dare or not." That's literally what we do every single day when we're here, clean the floors. Even when they are spotless, we still do it.

"Just so you know, half of them have called you a bitch before," Neymar spoke while looking directly at Ale.

What?