Chapter thirty-

(Y/n)'s POV

Ever since Kylian yelled at me, he has officially angered me to the extent that I no longer want anything to do with him.

Cleaning up the mess, which was not Ale's or my intention, turned into a nightmare. It took us hours. So, when Pierre bothered us a few hours ago, forcing us out of our beds, we chose to ignore him. We were not planning to return to the facility, especially after coming back from there around five in the morning. I was extremely tired, having barely slept because I wanted to maintain the sleep schedule I had carefully balanced since my arrival in France.

Kylian's harsh words filled my thoughts and it was genuinely disheartening. I'm not one to be overly dramatic, but each time I replayed that scene in my mind, it made me feel like crying. How did he go from being willing to do everything to make me stay to yelling at me and forcing me to clean up, contradicting his claim that I meant everything to him?

He was such a liar.

Neymar wasn't any better, he completely left us to clean the mess ourselves. And Pierre was definitely on the list of people I was currently angry with. It seems that this morning, while trying to wake Ale and me up, he slipped up and accidentally revealed that he was the one who had snitched to Kylian about our whereabouts. At this point, Pierre was not just our chauffeur but also a spy. Did Kylian not trust me? Why was he sending Pierre to spy on me?

At the moment, this was all I could think about literally. I wasn't paying any attention to whoever had been knocking on the door for the past minute. I sat on the couch, unconcerned about getting up and checking who was knocking on the door. A feeling inside of me suggested it might be Kylian or Neymar, both of whom I definitely did not want to see at the moment.

The knocking continued until, finally, it came to a stop. I found it surprising that Ale hadn't awakened from all that noise. I suppose she must be in a deep sleep, unlike me, she can sleep through any noise. My eyes widened as I noticed the door opening, and in walked Kylian, holding a huge light brown teddy bear with a white shirt that read 'I'm sorry.' In his other hand was a red heart-shaped box, which I assumed contained chocolates. "You can't just barge in like that! Have you ever heard of privacy?" I half-shouted at Kylian, attempting to seem as angry as possible. Yet, the teddy bear he held in his hand caused my heart to beat a bit faster than usual. It was incredibly adorable with its huge black eyes and a gentle smile, almost reaching Kylian's height.

"I came here to apologize for the way I yelled at you," Closing the door behind him with his foot, Kylian walked closer to me and stood still, waiting for a reaction or any response on my part. But this time, neither his words nor the gifts he brought will win me over.

Well, I hope not.

His eyes were red and puffy, as though he had been crying, which doesn't make sense to me, given that he's the one who did the yelling. His current state of misery makes me feel sympathetic, though I can't help but hope it gives him a taste of what I felt when he yelled at me for no reason. Oh well, he'll live. I reached for my phone, which was right beside me, and ignored his small apology.

"You don't have to accept my apology, but please take the teddy bear and chocolates."

After he said that, I completely lost focus on what I was looking at on my phone and found myself staring at the teddy bear. Should I? Why not. It's not like I could resist such an adorable teddy bear. And the chocolates, of course. Without looking at Kylian, I stood up and wrapped my arms around the teddy bear. Next, I placed it on the couch and went to get the heart-shaped box of chocolates from Kylian. Turning my back to him, I smiled a bit. Let's see how long I can go without talking to him.