Chapter nine-

(Y/n)'s POV

"Wait, didn't we already pass this area?" I asked Ale after realizing we had already passed this building for the 3rd time. We had been trying to find a Starbucks because she was really craving one this morning.

We sneaked out before anyone could notice, way before seven o'clock. Kylian or Pierre would've never allowed us to go get Starbucks. Ale insisted that we look extra good today, in case we bumped into any cute French guys. That being said, we both straightened our hair and curled the ends. For some reason, regardless of the current weather, I chose to wear black leggings and a small black top.

It was the same outfit as Ale, but in a different color.

Ale suddenly paused and glanced down at her phone, "Uh oh." After that, she anxiously glanced back at me.

"What is it?" I asked her. I swear if we've been walking in circles for no reason, I'm going to cry.

"I guess the Starbucks is suppose to be right here," Ale pointed to the building ahead, and it was definitely not a Starbucks or even a cafe.

Great, we ended up walking here for no reason at all. "I knew it, we really came here for no reason," I let out a small sigh. It seems like Ale could have done better research. Walking all the way here for no reason wouldn't have been an issue if it didn't take forever. Taking an Uber was just too expensive.

"Hey it's not my fault, google literally says it's suppose to be in this street. But I guess not," Ale nervously smiled at me, trying not to make me mad. I didn't smile back and just watched as she nodded her head. "I swear next time I won't mess up again, I'll pay for the Uber so we don't have to walk."

I watched as she found an Uber to take us back to the apartment, but my worry shifted from the coffee to the fear of getting in trouble with Pierre once we returned. Pierre didn't necessarily like us, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't snitch on us to Kylian. It's his job to do anything for Kylian and we meant nothing to Pierre.

On the way back, I couldn't shake off the worry about the trouble ahead. My mind was consumed by thoughts of Kylian. He's the most unpredictable person I've ever encountered. One moment he lets his guard down, and the next he's back to his usual douchebag self. It's frustrating to think about yesterday and how I was on the verge of getting some sympathy from him, but then something happened. I'm completely clueless about what I might have said to make him change his mind.

If I were to expose him and his true colors as a psycho for tackling me, nobody would believe me. He's currently one of the most talked-about futbol players, known for his hat trick in the World Cup finals but unfortunately didn't win. Kylian was a nightmare. After that whole ball incident yesterday, I haven't seen him at all. I thought he would come to the dinner Pierre prepared for us, but I'm actually glad he didn't show up. I didn't want to be anywhere near him either, so I agreed to go with Ale to get Starbucks today just to avoid being near Kylian.

"Shit I don't have the keys, do you?" I asked Ale after we got back to the apartment. I forgot to bring my keys with me. But I'm pretty sure Ale had them, otherwise, how could she have locked the door?

Ale grabbed her small purse and searched inside until she finally found the keys and unlocked the door. Ale walked in first, but then suddenly stopped, causing my face to accidentally hit her back. I moved to the side and saw a grumpy Kylian sitting on the couch, with Pierre standing at the end, also looking annoyed.

Oh not this again.

I glanced back at Kylian and I noticed that he was still staring at what I was wearing with an angry expression that never seemed to change. Kylian never once glanced at Ale's outfit, only mine, and it made me feel uncomfortable.