legolas x reader

this came from a request, im more than happy to write any requests that anyone has

elven readery/n's pov - she's about 16, her brother caspian and legolas are about 19

elven reader
y/n's pov - she's about 16, her brother caspian and legolas are about 19

"y/n go get your brother and legolas for dinner" mum says making me nod with a sigh, i walk to my brothers room door "caspian mum says dinners ready" i say knocking on the door "for good god go away you little nuisance" legolas says walking out the door first making me huff slightly "get out the way toad" caspian says shoving me backwards making me squeak as i land on the hard wood floor, this wakes dad up from his nap "whatcha doing on the floor kiddo" he says helping me up "i just tripped dad" i say and he looks at me with the same face he gives me every time i hide that caspian and legolas are horrible to me, "come on lets go downstairs before your mother comes up here" he says making me nod, we go down the stairs to see thranduil sitting at the table beside legolas "damian how good to see you again" he says and dad nods "its been too long" he says sitting beside him meaning the only seat left is between legolas and caspian "mum can i eat outside please" i ask and she shakes her head "if you must but do not break my plate" she says and i nod quickly so she hands my plate over with the fork on the side, i go outside and sit under the old willow tree in our garden, after forty five minutes caspian and legolas come outside heading in my direction making me sigh and make my way up the tree, taking mum's plate with me.
they reach the bottom of the tree and laugh "your sister's such an idiot climbing a tree in a dress" legolas says to caspian who looks up "safe to say she didn't get the brains or the body of the family" caspian says before they walk away leaving me up teh tree with a hand covering my mouth so they don't hear the small sobs coming from me, i climb back down and run inside, setting my plate on the counter and sitting beside dad who looks down at me "kiddo why are you crying?" he asks and all the attention is drawn to me "their being horrible again" i say and he dad sighs "i'll deal with cas later" he says and i look down "if you say something it makes them worse" i say and he shakes his head "what did they say to you little one?" thranduil asks and i look away "i knew after dinner they'd come to bother me so to keep mum's plate safe i climbed the willow tree, they were standing below me, one called me stupid and the other said i didn't get the brains or the body of the family" i say and he shakes his head, they never dealt with it and it got worse until thranduil and legolas moved to greenwood,

time skip - 28 years later - y/n's pov

"kiddo you're going into town with cas to get a dress for the ball coming up" dad says and i nod "okay dad" i say as he hands me a coin pouch "that's for you and no matter what does your brother get it" he says and i nod, i walk to the door where caspian is waiting "hurry up" he snaps making me nod as i shove my boots on, we walk into town every time we pass a puddle he splashes me with it, kicks mud at me and more, thankfully he leaves me alone to get my dress which i go to the small seamstress shop for "ah little y/n, my god your so grown up now" the seamstress bella says making me smile "its nice to see you too miss bella" i say and she smiles "let me guess a dress for the ball" she says and i nod "i have the perfect one for you" she says disappearing into a wardrobe before coming back with a beautiful emerald green gown, "its roughly your size" she says handing it to me and ushering me into the changing room, when i walk out of the room after putting it on she smiles "perfect" she says and i smile, changing back into my outfit from today, handing her the dress back (the one below)