THE PRODIGAL SON RETURNS

One year later, in the Himalayas, after going all around the world training his mind, body, and spirit, the young man is finally ready to return to his city. Peter(wearing black, ragged clothes) walks towards one of Parker Industries jets. Ben comes out of the jet with a smile.

"Master Parker. It's been a long time." Ben says.

Peter smirks.

"Yes it has."

"You look very fashionable."

Peter let's out a chuckle and hugs the only family that he has left. On the flight to New York City, Peter stares out the window with a serious look on his face while Ben looks at him.

"So how long do you plan on staying in New York, Sir?"

"As long as it takes. I've learned something while I was away, Ben. People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can't do that as Peter Parker. As some rich kid... I'm flesh and blood, I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol... As a symbol, I can be... incorruptible. I can be everlasting."

Ben looks at the young man for a moment.

"What symbol?"

"Something elemental. Something that represents both great power and great responsibility but also...justice... and vengeance." Peter answers.

Ben smirks.

"I assume that as you take on the underworld, this symbol is a persona to protect those you care about from any repercussions?"

"You're thinking about Gwen and Harry?"

Ben laughs.

"Actually sir, I was thinking of myself."

Peter smiles at his butler.

"Have you told anyone I'm coming back?"

"No, I figured you didn't want anyone to know, with what all your planning to do and all. At least not right now."

"Thank you, Uncle Ben."

"You can thank me by taking a shower once we get home. You smell, master Parker."

Peter chuckles as Ban closes his eyes to go to sleep. A day later, at the Parker mansion, Peter removes a few branches that were covering the old well that he fell down when he was a child. The young man jumps down easily with just a light in hand and walks through the cave under his home. At that moment a large group of bats starts to swarm around him just like when he was a boy, but this time Peter doesn't show fear, and stands his ground, with a smile. A month passes, and Peter(wearing a nice suit and a pair of glasses) walks through the doors of Parker Industries and towards the receptionist desk.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Earl." Peter says with a smile.

"Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asks, not looking up from her phone.

"No, but I'm pretty sure he'll want to see me."

The receptionist sighs.

"Name?"

"Um, Peter Parker."

When the receptionist hears the name, she looks up in shock that it's actually Peter Parker standing in front of her.

Later during a meeting about taking the company public, the receptionist walks into the room.

"Um, Mr. Earl, you have a visitor."

Mr. Earl gets annoyed by the interruption.

"Misty, who could it possibly be for you to-"

When Mr. Earl turns around and sees Peter, he, along with everyone else in the board room, is shocked to see him.