ONE BAD DAY PART 3

In a warehouse, a low level street gang are having a meeting.

"I don't know man, this shit used to be easy. Now there's Spider-Bat." One of the gang members say.

"Yeah, usually we could lay low from the cops, but now we can barely breath." Another gang member says.

At that moment laughter can be heard from an unknown source. Everyone turns to the front to see Norman Osborne, wearing a purple, green, and orange costume, walk into the room.

"Who the hell are you?"

Norman thinks for a moment.

"Well- I was thinking your new boss, but if you prefer daddy I won't judge." Norman replies.

The gang start to laugh at him.

"That's very funny, clown. Go ahead, tell us another joke."

Norman's smile becomes more sinister.

"I can do ya one better. How about a magic trick."

Norman then proceeds to pull out a pencil and slam it onto the table, sticking up.

"I'm gonna make this pencil- disappear." Norman says.

One of the gang members gets annoyed by Norman and stands up to throw him out of the room. When he reaches for him Norman quickly grabs him by the wrist and the back of the head then slams his face on the table, causing the pencil to go up into his eye. The rest of the gang members are stunned out of fear after this.

"TA-DA! It's gone. Now, does anyone else have a problem with my leadership?" Norman asks laughing.

The gang quickly shake their heads no.

"Good. Now, tonight will be a night- of chaos in New York City, HAHAHAHAHA!"

meanwhile at the NYPD precinct, a doctor is checking on the unconscious Spider-Bat.

"Amazingly, he's alright. Just a few scrapes and bruises, from what I can tell." She says.

"Thank you, Doctor Bell." Stacy says.

At that moment, Bullock slowly reaches for Peter's mask but Montoya stops him.

"What are you doing?" Montoya asks.

"Come on, you telling me that I'm the only one who wants to know who this guy is? This is our chance to find out."

"I don't think that's a good idea." Stacy says.

"Yeah whatever." Bullock says, reaching for the mask again.

Peter's Spider-Senses goes off, waking him up and quickly jumps up, pinning Bullock against the wall. Stacy and Montoya try to calm the vigilante down, who is on edge.

"Hey! It's alright. You're safe." Stacy says.

Peter looks around him and takes slow and steady breaths. He let's go of Bullock and turns to Stacy.

"Where's Osborne?" Peter asks.

"We don't know, we have cops all over the city looking for him but we haven't heard anything back yet."

"Uh- Commissioner. I think we found him." Montoya says, pointing at the TV.

Peter and Stacy looks at the TV and sees a news report about Norman Osborne.

"Moments ago we have received a chilling message from owner of Oscorp, Norman Osborne."

When the video plays, the camera starts on a camera man who has been affected by Norman's gas before we see Norman himself.