NO GOING BACK

Back to Norman's child hood, after spending hours in the dark room with the Goblin mask, scratch marks on the door and bloody fingertips, his father finally let's him out. As Norman slowly stands up, his father puts his hands on his sons shoulders, looking at him with kind eyes, for the first time in his life.

"Listen Son. I'm sorry. I've been unfair to you. I just want you to be a better man than I was and I took it too far. You're my only son, and I love you." His father tells him.

Norman is shocked by all of this, but is glad that his father is saying all of these things to him. But then looks over and sees his mother laying lifeless on the ground. His father quickly turns his head away from

"Hey, look at me. I need you to do me favor. Ok son? I need you to say that you saw everything and that your mother attacked me, ok? Your mother deserved what happened. Trust me."

As he walks away, Norman's mind starts to unravel as thoughts of his mother, his dog, his father's abuse, and the Goblin mask in the dark rushes through his head. He then looks over to the same gun he used to kill his own dog and picks it up. While Norman's father is wrapping his mother's body up in the rug, Norman aims the gun at the back of his head and pulls the trigger.

An hour later, the police are there and both of Norman's parents are carried out in body bags. Two cops then talk about what happened.

"Looks like the husband killed the wife in a fit of rage. The son must have saw this and shot him in the back of the head."

The other cop sighs.

"Damn. How's the kid doing?" He asks.

The cop doesn't say anything, moving out of the way to show a laughing Norman Osborne.

"He hasn't stopped- laughing since we found him." One of the cops says.

Tears start running down his face as he continues to laugh hysterically.

Back to present day, The Goblins laughs echo through the night yet again, carrying Spider-Bat off with his glider. Peter quickly reaches into his utility belt and pulls out an explosive device, shoves it into the glider and blows it up. Both of them fall hard to the ground as the burning remains of the Goblins gliders falls next to them. Norman gets to his feet first and runs away as Peter soon gets up, with one of his mask lenses busted out, and follows him.

Peter soon arrives at the front of the Goblins Carnival. He slowly enters, hearing someone crying from a tent nearby. He looks inside in shock, seeing Commissioner Stacy crying in a cage, surrounded by multiple pictures of Jill Stacy naked.

"George."

Peter runs over to the Commissioner and rips the cage door off and helps him out of the cage as he cries in his arms.

"Oh God....OH GOD!" Commissioner Stacy yells.

"It's ok. Let it come." Peter says.

"He... He shot Jill. Showed me ph-photo-graphs... He tried to drive me mad."

"Listen, the police should be here at any moment. I'll stay here with you until they arrive." Peter says.