THE DEVIL AND THE BAT

Peter and the Devil of Hells Kitchen take a thug to the roof of the warehouse.

"Alright, so how do we do this? Good cop, Bat cop?" The man in the mask says with a smirk.

Peter looks at him, unamused by the joke.

"Ok, let's wake him up."

The man in black then punches the thug awake. When the thug wakes up, he looks at both Spider-Bat and the Devil of Hells Kitchen and sighs.

"Crap." The thug says.

"Here's how this is gonna work. My friend here is going to ask you some questions. You're going to answer them. If you're lying to him, trust that I will know. And I will be unhappy."

The man in black nods to Peter.

"Who's responsible for Cheerdrops?" Peter asks.

The thug smirks arrogantly.

"I don't know." He says.

The man in black punches the thug in the nose, breaking it on impact.

"This is what unhappy looks like. Who makes the drug?"

The thug stays silent for a moment.

"I don't know his real name but- they call him Cheer."

"Wow. Suddenly "The Devil of Hells Kitchen" doesn't seem so bad." The man in black says.

"Where is he?" Peter asks.

"Somewhere in New York."

The man in black punches the thug again.

"Hit me all you want. I'm not selling out the boss. All he's doing is giving people what they want. I don't care what you two freaks do."

Peter and the man in black stand there for a moment, then Peter grabs the thug by the leg and drags him to the edge of the roof. He then dangles him upside-down over the ledge.

"New rule. You get one chance. One. Tell us where to find Cheer, now- or I let go."

The thug starts to panic as he looks down.

"I'd tell him what he wants to know. He's not lying." The man in the mask says.

Fear starts to overwhelm the thug.

"My arm is getting tired." Peter says.

"Ok! OK! Iceberg Lounge! Cheer took over the place when the Penguin abandoned it!"

"See, was that so hard?" The man in black says.

Peter then throws the man back onto the roof and webs him up.

"So, what's the play?"

"Right now, we have the element of surprise. We go in tactically and quietly until we get to Cheer."

The man in black smirks.

"Sounds good to me. Don't suppose you have a car with you, do you?" The man in black asks.