THE BLACK SUIT

After a few more minutes of standing on the rooftop, Peter goes to shoot out a web but sees that his hand is pitch black, confused by the sudden difference. He then jumps down, sticking on the side of the building and looking at his reflection through a window, seeing that his suit has turned black.

"What is this?" He asks himself.

He then makes a realization.

"I think I found the Ooze."

Peter then starts to feel great, better than he ever has.

"Wow. This feels- good."

Peter then jumps off of the building, further than he ever has before. He then shoots out a web and swings through the city with great speed. He then lands on another building, smiling.

"This is incredible." Peter says.

Meanwhile in a dark alley Killer Rex hides from the cops. At that moment, he hears whistling behind him.

"Whose there?" Rex demands to know.

Out of the shadows, a man with bandages all over his face steps forward.

"Your benefactor. So to speak."

"You're the one who hired me. Sorry I couldn't get the mud stain, but no refunds."

"I never cared about that. I only hired you because I knew Spider-Bat would get involved. I was hoping to persuade you in killing the Bat directly instead. Say... double what I've already paid you."

A smile appears on Rex's face.

Later in the cave, Peter and Jill analyze a piece of the suit.

"Looks like it can replicate and mutate the molecular structure of its own DNA. It's actually improving on the host organism."

"I'm guessing that's me." Peter says.

"Apparently so. This things a symbiote. An organism that thrives by bonding wth another. I don't like this, Peter. Maybe you should-"

At that moment, a report comes in about Killer Rex being seen nearby.

"I gotta go." Peter says.

"Wait Peter, I'm not sure if you should keep on the suit." Jill says.

"It's not like have anything else to wear. Right now I'll have to just deal with this." Peter says, web swinging out of the cave, as both Jill and Ben worry about him.

Meanwhile as Killer Rex walk through the streets, Spider-Bat lands behind him. Rex turns around and sees Spider-Bat with smile.

"Just the bug I wanted to see. Someone's paying big money for me to squash."

Peter doesn't say anything and glares at Killer Rex.

"New threads huh? Too bad I'm gonna have to get blood on em."

Rex charges at Peter but the hero quickly sweeps his legs from under him, sending him crashing through a wall. As Killer Rex steps out of the hole, Spider-Bat sticks on the side of the wall next to him.