ONE BAD DAY

One morning, Norman Osborne is released from prison and is met by his son.

"Is it true, dad? Did you really try to kill that guy and his wife?" Harry asks.

Norman looks at Harry for a moment.

"I don't feel like having this conversation right now, it's been a long night and I would like to go home."

"Just answer the question, dad."

"You wanna an answer, well here it is. Otto Fries Octavius was costing Oscorp money, so I removed him, just like I'll do to anyone who gets in my way."

A tear drips down Harry's face.

"Oh for God sakes." Norman scoffs.

"You know what? After mom died, deep down I was hoping that it would change something inside you. That you'd show at least an ounce of compassion. But I should have known better. There's no changing you and I'm done thinking otherwise. I'm gonna go crash at Pete's for awhile."

Harry walks away from his father.

"Harry. Harry! Harry, get back here now!" Norman demands but Harry ignores him and continues to walk away.

Meanwhile, Peter is sitting in the cave thinking to himself. Ben soon walks in and sees the young man deep in thought.

"Something troubling you, sir?" Ben asks.

Peter leans back in his chair and sighs.

"Did I make the right decision, Ben? Sure Norman did a terrible thing to Doctor Octavius, but- what about Harry? He could lose his father."

Ben doesn't answer for a moment

"When you came back to New York, you made a vow. A vow to fight injustice in this city, no matter what it may be. Harry is Peter Parkers friend, but Spider-Bat can't afford to discriminate. At the end of the day, a crime is a crime."

Peter hears what his trusted butler is saying, gaining some form of comfort. At that moment, Peter sees Harry at his front door.

"Well right now, Peter Parker needs to be there for his friend." Peter says, getting up from his chair.

"Very good sir." Ben replies with a smile.

Back with Norman, he is late to a tour with the military of Oscorp.

"General Sloan, it's good to see you again. I see Dr. Stromm has already shown you our glider." Norman says.

"Yes, like I was telling him, I've already seen the glider. That's not what I'm here for."

Norman doesn't reply for a moment

"Yes, you wanna see the progress report on the human performance enhancers."

Both Norman and Stromm look at each other for a moment.

"Well- we tried vapor instalation with rodent subjects, they showed an eight hundred growth in strength." Stromm says.