7. The baby.

Tae finally opened the door and entered as quietly as possible ..so the baby wouldn't get disturbed and wake from his sleep.

All the remaining members decided to wait outside as to not make the baby uncomfortable seeing all of them at once.

Jungkook tried to see the baby from outside but as the door was half closed he couldn't properly see.

The elders were having a conversation about the baby sitting at the seats present infront of the baby's room. The atmosphere was slightly getting tense as jeon's and park's never met before...but ye-Jun and Ha-rin were trying to make them comfortable at their best.

Jeon's and Kim's gotten close after yoonmin's engagement ... Kim's got to know how jeon's are so down to earth...and lovable people....they respect them a lot...and making them uncomfortable would be the last thing they would want to do.

Jimin and yoongi went to buy a couple of comfortable clothes for the baby to wear.

While the younger's ( jungkook , Soo-ah, min-jun) were standing aside awkwardly not knowing each other at all.

Min-jun immediately recognised the beauty he ran into...he was quite shocked to know that jungkook was the youngest son of jeon's.. only he met eunwoo ( Mr jeon) before for bussiness deals. He didn't know anything about jeon's family.

He wish he could have tried to know ...then he would have met the beauty before only.

Jungkook was standing just a few steps away from him...he so wanted just to go and talk to him but he knows it's not the time.

But atleast he got to know more about jungkook...he was contended with it for now.

One thought was bugging him though...

That jungkook is the first one who grabbed his attention just in a first glance which many could not do.

Soo-ah was getting quite bored as the time passes by...she was just starting ahead at the door of the room when an sudden idea popped up in her head.

She immediately took action on it.

( Her look)

She went ahead and opened the room's door to walk in... everyone looked confused at that.

Actually the idea that came to her mind was to go and impress Tae by showing him that she can handle a new born so well.

Only if she knew🤭.

When she opened the door she saw Tae was sitting at the table placed infront of the cradle the baby was sleeping in .... admiring the little fluff ball with heart eyes.

She rolled her eyes at that.

She hate babies with all her guts...they are annoying she thinks....but for Tae she can even do this.