18. The first fight.

It was currently 5:00 pm .

Jungkook nd baekhyun were walking out their last class .... talking nd giggling.

" Once again congratulations kookie for getting selected" baekhyun enthusiastically congratulated his bestie

" Once again congratulations kookie for getting selected" baekhyun enthusiastically congratulated his bestie.....for getting selected by park industries.

" Congratulations to u too baekyunni" jungkook nudged baekyhyun's shoulder teasingly.....yeah they both got selected by PI.

Jungkook was teasing his bestie cause ..... baekhyun told or u can say.. words accidentally slipped out of his mouth that he found min-jun handsome ..the CEO of park industries .......

And jungkook didn't left one chance to tease him about it.......cause he wanted to see baekyhyun's red blushing face......like right now..... his bestie was blushing so hard.

Baekhyun had gotten a crush on min-jun.

"Shut up kookie " baekhyun slapped jungkook's shoulder lightly .....in all their bickerings.....they finally reached the gate of the university.

Jungkook was laughing hard while holding his stomach bending down...when baekhyun looked forward.... he notice Tae was standing there leaning against his porche ....
..... waiting for jungkook.

Tae was busy on a call....so he didn't notice them.

Baekhyun smirked....now it was his turn to tease

" Ohh....Kookie ....look there's someone waiting for u.... go fast .... don't make him wait so long for u"

Baekhyun teased.... jungkook stopped laughing .... looking confused before looking at the direction where baekhyun was pointing with his finger.

Only to find ....Tae standing there with all his glory..... looking as a model .

All the students were drooling at him.....but Tae didn't gave a fuck to them ......busy attending a call.

                       Tae's look

                       Tae's look.

Jungkook was just staring at him with his mouth slightly open in shock.....with tinted cheeks.
He was...