17. Stress

The doctor left an hour ago. Namjoon nd yoongi were now home ....jungkook was still at KM taking care of the baby.

The baby was now feeling much better...he wasn't crying though he was still adamant on not drinking the milk.

Jungkook has to sweet talk him for atleast an hour that the baby finally drank half of the bottle.

Currently only jungkook nd baby was present in ha-rin's room. All of the members left them alone as the baby slept just now ....so they didn't want to disturb them.

Jungkook was laying beside the baby on bed....  His one hand was combing through the baby's soft hair....while he was holding his phone with his right hand trying to call his mom....to inform her about his whereabouts. It's already past 5 .......the time for him to return home from college.

After ringing sometime the call was finally lifted by Irene.

" Hello Kookie ....."

" Hello mom....I actually called u to inform-" jungkook was cutted off in the middle.

" I know bub...that u r at kim mansion taking care of the baby....I came to know about it by Jimin....by the way I forgot to ask....how is the baby doing now?"

" Oh ....mom the baby is fine right now....but he hardly drank the milk....I am getting worried for his health.....the doctor said........." Jungkook explained everything to his mom.....his first bestie u could say....with whom he shares everything he has in his heart.

And from the time the doctor left..... jungkook's heart felt heavy at the baby's condition......he was feeling restless ....not knowing how to help the baby...to take his all pain away....to protect him from every dark... jungkook was having so many thoughts at that time ....but he couldn't express it to anyone .... though he is atleast close to Ha-rin but still he wasn't that comfortable enough to say everything he was feeling.

So when everyone left them alone....he divided to call his mom....

" My god! Then what the doctor told solution to this ?" Irene asked worriedly ....her eyes getting teary just as jungkook .....whose eyes were too getting teary explaining the baby's sickness.

" Doctor said that there is only one way to save the baby....that taehyungshi should get married ...nd bring a mother figure for the baby who can breastfeed him"

Jungkook said exactly what jaehyun ....the paediatric told them as the only solution for this.

" Oh" was all Irene could say ....she was getting worried for Tae now .....just now Tae had lost his wife...nd now he has to marry again for the baby's sake.

How cruel can fate be for the poor soul.

" Hmm" jungkook replied distractedly ...his hand stopped combing the baby's hair ... resting it on the bed just beside the baby.....

" Ok mom I will call u later then.... I would return home after dinner...Mrs Kim insisted to stay till dinner...I couldn't deny her...so please inform dad too... otherwise he would get all berserk not seeing me home safely" jungkook chuckled at last ..... recalling one incident when he return home late as he went to baekyhyun's home for an hour as he insisted upon it so much after their college.... jungkook forgot to inform his parents about it .

Eunwoo was so worried for him. Thank god he return on time . Otherwise his dad would have gone out to find him...even though he was hella tired due to his office work load.

Jungkook loves his parents so much...they always care for him...spoil him with their love....let him complete his all dreams..never force him to do something which he doesn't want....they not only call him princess ....they treat him as one.