42. Juhu beach.

Baby Shark , doo-doo , doo-doo
Baby shark.

Mummy Shark , doo-doo , doo-doo
Mummy Shark.

Daddy Shark , doo-doo , doo-doo
Daddy Shark.

Grandma shark , doo-doo ~~~~~~

Baby shark song played in the silent room of taekook's. The mummy and baby shark's were seated on the bed ( kook and angel).......vibing to the song to the fullest.

The baby looked at his mumma shark ....seeing kook bobbing his head side to side while humming to the song with closed eyes.

The baby too tried to sit straight and copied his mumma.... trying to bob his head side to side while closing his eyes.

The current view of them was worth to see....too much cuteness to handle...but sadly no one was there to watch it.

It was 11 in the night after all... everybody has left to take the much needed rest. After coming back from the mall they did nothing much....kook , jimin got busy in kitchen...while tae nd yoongi watched their foot ball match which they abonded earlier.

Angel's dadda was not home...tae said that he had an important work and left after dinner ......which made jungkook worried as tae didn't said the exact reason for going out.....that is why the mother-son duo didn't slept yet....it's past their usual sleeping time...kook was waiting for tae.... though the baby got to fill his stomach still.... he too didn't sleep seeing his mumma all wakey.

Kook's mind was running all over today's mall incident....the way his husband got all possessive and angry at those bastards....the way tae claimed him as his wife infront of all.... declaring that kook was his and nobody gets to touch what's his.

It made butterflies to dance in kook's tummy at that time....well now too he was feeling shy and blushy just thinking about it.

It made kook feel all mushy and happy knowing tae was so possessive and protective of him.

It made a hope to rise in kook's heart.

That maybe his likeness towards tae isn't one sided ..... maybe tae too likes him.

The thought made him happy all over again..... finally they are working on their relationship.

Maybe their arrange marriage would turn in love marriage soon .

Kook smiled and opened his eyes to look at his bubba...... seeing the scene infront of him...the way the baby was bobbing his head with closed eyes just like him made kook laugh hard.