8. The Miracle.

" Can I once try" jungkook's voice was heard in the much silent room.

All were looking at him... including Tae who just noticed his presence. Jungkook was getting nervous at all the attention diverted towards him...but he tried to be strong now...it's not the time to be nervous.

Irene nd Ha-rin looked at him with confusion...as they don't think it will work...as the baby never once calm downed by them...how could jungkook can do it...but yeah trying again is not bad ...as the baby is crying constantly which is bad for his health.

Soo-ah standing just beside him looked annoyed at that...but soon she smirked mockingly at him ... thinking jungkook could never handle the baby.

While Tae looked at him with slight frown on his face... judging jungkook ....that if the baby didn't got handled by his mother and Mrs jeon then definitely jungkook could never calm the baby.

Jungkook was just looking ahead at the baby not wanting to see the judgemental stares .. which could make him nervous again.

But in all those chaos they forget to notice ....

The baby stopped crying.

When jungkook's soothing voice reached his ears ...he immediately stopped crying ...

He started looking around with his doe eyes to find the owner of such sweet voice which helped him to calm down.

Every body looked surprisingly at the baby as they just now realized that the baby stopped crying.

The baby finally found jungkook and just stared at him... wanting him to say something more..so that he could hear the soothing voice again.

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile at the baby now who was sucking his fingers while looking at him with his sparky eyes.

Jungkook quickly removed his hair band from his jeans pocket and made a pony of his long hair which was open till now.

( Jungkook's look if u forgot)

After tying his hair property he made his way to the bed where the baby was layed .