10. An eventful day.

It was around 6:30 pm that they all returned back to hospital. At the café all did not eat much not having appetite after such tire full day but they still ate forcefully to function properly.

When they all gathered out of the cafe . The park's decided to take their leave......par jiwoo already left early ....
Min-jun  too decided to leave now as the matter was now in hand ( about baby being safe) . Soo-ah was bitter about it not wanting to leave Tae early ....but she can't do anything but to follow her brothers order.

They left .....Kim's nd jeon's returned back to the hospital.

Jungkook was all happy while returning ....not finding the bastards on the road again.

Eunwoo too said that they too will take their leave but not before meeting the baby as he doesn't get time to play with him ( baby).

All of them entered the baby's room quietly.

Jungkook was having the biggest smile on his face ....so excited to meet the little fluff ball again.

And there they saw the baby all awake laying on the bed looking here nd there with his cute bamby eyes to find them maybe. The nurse took her leave after seeing them.

 The nurse took her leave after seeing them

The baby was looking much freshed now ....his face was all glowing.

They all were admiring the baby with heart eyes.

The baby was looking like an angel.

Tae was smiling his boxy smile ....just wanted to go ahead nd hold the angle in his protective arms....but was getting scared to do that... thinking that the baby might fall cause of his irresponsible behaviour.

Ofcource he doesn't have any experience to hold a baby.

He was regretting it now... about why he didn't learn about it earlier.

Jungkook nd tae were standing side by side but neither seems to notice it.

" Eomma ..I think we should make the baby wear clothes... otherwise he might get cold" Jin suggested looking at the baby with worriedness.

" Yeah u r right .....u make him wear the clothes ..I will go and get the baby's feed...he might be hungry ...its already been 2 hrs since he drank the milk". Ha-rin replied nd went out to call the nurse for the feed....having full faith on Jin to take care of the baby.

Cause she knows how much Jin likes babies....nd she especially know how perfectly Jin can take care of a baby as she has seen that with her own eyes once when Jin took care of his niece ( from his mother's side).

Eunwoo got a bussiness call ...so he went out in the garden of the hospital as the signal was not coming here.... ye-Jun too accompanied him .....not wanting the baby to get scared looking all of them at once.

When Jimin heard about Jin talking about clothes for the baby...he went to the sofa nd got the shopping bags in which the baby's clothes were present which yoongi nd him brought.