14. Working day.

It was currently 7:15 am when the alarm in tae's room started ringing... waking up the sleepy head who was not even moving an inch at the blaring sound.

Tae grumpily opened his eyes nd looked at his right at the alarm ..who was kept at the table at the right side of bed . Realizing he was already 15 Minutes late....he rubbed his face to get the sleep away which was not happening making him annoy.

Actually the baby slept at Ha-rin's room last night nd Tae too didn't opposed it....but maybe he should have ...cause he had gotten used to sleeping beside the angle holding him in his protective arms... although it was only 1 day he slept with angel...but he had gotten used to it.

Yesterday night when he came up half stomach ....he immediately laid on the bed trying to sleep as he had a working day tomorrow. But he didn't get the sleep at all.... firstly because angel was not with him ....he too was surprised like only 1 day he slept with
the baby but he still was missing him...and secondly due to hunger....but he didn't went down to eat ....as his mood was already sour.

He got up from the bed .......then started making his bed... although Jennie used to do it before.....but before he got married to her...he is used to doing his all work..... although they have countless of mades at their service....but he prefers to do it  himself...like making his bed....tydeing his closet...etc....Tae doesn't like when someone invades his privacy.

After making his bed he immediately left to the washroom to take a quick shower nd get ready for work.....the actual reason was he was getting eager to meet the angel.

After 15 Mon he was infront of his mirror doing his tie all ready for work.

Checking one last time his look in the mirror ...he went downstairs.

When tae descended down the stairs he noticed all of them were already at the breakfast table waiting for him...means he was actually late.

" Good morning everyone" Tae greeted them with a small smile ...which all can already predict it was fake....Tae was not okay they know but kept quiet not wanting to push him.

" Good morning bear.... come sit...I made ur fav strawberry pancakes" Jin said in his soft voice to his fav do-ryun-nim ( husband's siblings ).

Bear is the nickname all the family members calls Tae with.

" Thanks jinnie hyung" Tae replied sitting at his seat nd starting eating pancakes ....it was delicious.

it was delicious