39 . Feelings?

After discussing with taehyung about the baby's name....kook felt relieved....it was actually something kook had in his mind from a long time... seeing everyone calling his cupcake with different nicknames... ofcource it's sweet but it would be much better if his bubba would have his own name.

Kook was actually reluctant to confront tae about it....but after yesterday's late night talk...kook thought it wasn't that hard to talk it out ....ofcource...

Communication is the key to solve anything.

It was 12 at night when they finally slept ...with their angel in between.

Today tae was the first one to woke up...and he was actually quite surprised staring at his wife who was still fast asleep......he moved his gaze towards his angel who was sleeping too while nuzzling his face in jungkook's chest.

Tae sighed looking at the poor blanket which was fallen on the floor...he got and stretched his sore muscles for some time before draping the soft blanket over the two.

It was actually the other way around....all the times it was kook would woke up first.....but tae ofcource didn't mind it.. getting to see the beautiful view of Jungkook and his angel cuddling.....tae ofcource didn't mind waking up early which was very rare .

Tae sat at the bed to stare at them more...he wouldn't have this chance everytime .....

Looking at the peaceful sleeping face of his wife .....made tae heartbeats quicken.... jungkook was looking so breathtakingly beautiful .

Tae had seen many beautiful people before too...but none can beat jungkook in it. The purity and the innocence made kook look more enchanting.

As said earlier tae had recieved tons of confessions....but none could make his heart beat this faster.

Tae moved his gaze away from jungkook ....to keep a control on himself...otherwise he could actually keep looking at the beauty all day.

Why? Why was he getting so affected by jungkook?

Why his hear always skips beats looking at his wife?

Why having jungkook in his arms made him feel surreal?

Why he feels so happy when jungkook smiles at him?

Why he gets satisfied when jungkook gives him attention?

Why ? Why ? Why ?

Does he l-i-ke jungkook???

These were the questions running in tae's mind as he zoned out looking at the front wall.

The ringtone from his phone made him come out of his thoughts ....tae immediately stood up to get his phone...it was the alarm he kept to get up early....tae put his phone on silent mode so that the both bunnies sleeping on the bed won't get disturbed..

Keeping the phone back on the table ...tae got his clothes from his walk in closet before entering the bathroom to get showered.

It was after fifteen minutes when the baby woke up crying as he was feeling hungry....he looked at jungkook ... recognizing his mumma the baby snuggled more on jungkook's chest fisting kook's cloth in his chubby hands.

Jungkook woke up hearing his cupcake crying while snuggling in his chest...an indication that he is hungry.

Jungkook sighed tiredly....his body was aching very badly due to yesterday's cleaning task... although he didn't felt that tired yesterday but today his whole body was paining even if he slightly move.

Kook looked at the other side of the bed and smiled reliefly seeing the other side empty which means tae is not here.

Due to his tiredness jungkook didn't hear the shower sound coming from the bathroom.......