24. Shopping

It was a Saturday night when jungkook had his dinner nd went to his room upstairs to sleep early.............he went to the washroom nd brushed his teeth.....then he made his way to his closet to get a night dress. After contemplating a lot he decided to wear a simple white shirt with shorts underneath.

After getting changed he went to sit infront of the mirror to make two braids of his hair.....cause he felt like to do it.

cause he felt like to do it

After doing it..... he went to lay on his bed closing all the lights.....after laying down ..he switch on the lamp placed beside the bed......and took his big bunny plushie to cuddle.

Though after trying so much ....he wasn't getting an ounce of sleep due to excitement. As tomorrow is Sunday tae , baby and kook are going out for the shopping of engagement ceremony. To buy the outfits and rings.

The elders decided it would be best if taekook themselves buy these things.

Yeah.....their engagement date has been fixed .....which is held one week later from now.... wedding is held after 2 weeks.

Jungkook has been attending his university daily.... his finals are just after the wedding.....so he had been focusing on both of them keenly.
( Study... marriage preparations)

Kook was sad though as he wasn't allowed to go to Kim mansion after the marriage was fixed at the dinner.....so when ever he would miss his bubba ...kook would vedio call Ha-rin to talk to the baby.

Kook's relationship with Kim's is getting better too.

Kook was excited yet nervous about tomorrow's outing of them.....it was his request to take the baby with them to the shopping . Tae agreed .... excited too to take the angel with them....it would be the first time the baby would go out.

While thinking all about these .....kook finally slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7 in the morning when kook woke up. Thank god he selected the outfit yesterday only....so it won't take him much time to get ready.

After taking a warm shower .... jungkook weared his dress.

 jungkook weared his dress