36. Journey.

It was 5 in the evening.....the Kim mansion was all quiet considering all the men's were not home yet as their working hours are still not over. Maids were busy working on their assigned tasks.

Ha-rin was taking a nap at her room with the baby.  Jungkook just got home an hour ago. Today was his last exam and he was so relieved and happy as he doesn't have to stress anymore. His exams went great ...kook doesn't have to worry about the results at all ...he is sure he would score very well.

After returning he met Jin who was heating food for him knowing this is the time kook would get home. Kook thanked him and went upstairs to his room to freshenup after Jin told him about Ha-rin's and his cupcake's whereabouts.

After freshening up kook immediately made his way downstairs not wanting to make Jin wait more .

" Sit...I will serve you" Jin said and started serving kimchi in kook's plate who thanked him before eating.

Jin pulled the chair beside him nd started cutting fruits for kook.

" Today was your last exam right? How did it go?" Jin asked glancing at kook.

" It went great hyung" kook said moaning at the delicious kimchi taste.

" Kookie would you mind if I ask you something?" Jin asked sounding nervous.... keeping his gaze on the plate to hide his nervousness.

" Yeah hyung ...go ahead" kook said smiling reassuringly at Jin to ease his nervousness.

" Are you and tae are doing well ....I mean about your relationship.....are you both happy with eachother?" Jin asked carefully not wanting to offend kook. Well we all know how taekook got married in difficult circumstances....for their angel....so Jin was worried about them .

" Hyung speaking honestly....we both are doing well.... trying to work on our bond. We understand eachother ....got to know many new things about eachother .... taehyung takes care of me , he do everything to make me comfortable.....but there are still many things to uncover...... we are happy....I am actually the happiest now a days .....due to my pup, you all , taehyung and I think I am the luckiest person to become a part of this Family" kook said smiling sweetly.....it was as if a big weight from his chest was lifted. Pouring his heart out to Jin he felt good.

" I am glad that you both are happy" Jin said smiling brightly..... knowing taekook were happy he felt releived.

" Eat this fruits I will be in kitchen" Jin said sliding the plate of freshly cutted fruits to kook who nodded and happily started munching apple. Deciding to go and breastfeed his pup after eating as it has been hours since he last fed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later.

Kim mansion.

It was 9 in the morning everyone were having breakfast. While the maids were getting all the luggages out from their rooms.