21. Discussion.

Kim Mansion.

The same night.

Taehyung was in his room reading a novel sitting on the bed. He was actually trying to keep his mind off of the thoughts which were bothering him a lot.

 He was actually trying to keep his mind off of the thoughts which were bothering him a lot

When Ha-rin his eomma said the reason for his aunt visit......tae was so shocked and in desbelief hearing it. He thought he was having a nightmare cause this can't be true.

Tae always looked and treated soo-ah as his sister......then how could park's could even think to mend them in such bond.  Tae can swear even if soo-ah tries to make this work ......it can't. Cause he knows .....he can never love soo-ah like how a husband should love his wife.

Tae didn't express these thoughts of him to Ha-rin though......at that time he was out of words.....too shocked to say anything....so tae without saying anything left ha-rin's room.

Tae sighed .... keeping the novel at the side table.....he switch off the lamp ..... ready to sleep.

When a knock was heard on his door.

" Come in" Tae replied .... looking confused .... wondering who could come to his room this late.... as it was almost 1 am .

Ha-rin nd ye-Jun entered.

Tae sat up .... looking worriedly at them ......not knowing what would be the reason for them to came here.

" Eomma.....Appa ....what happened ? Is everything alright?" Tae asked .

" Everything is alright bear....we came hear to talk something important to u" ye-Jun uttered while they both came and sat on the bed at the either side of Tae.

" I am all ears" Tae said looking at them attentively.

" Bear as u know today jiwoo came with the marriage proposal right?" Ye-Jun started knowing his wife might have told tae about it.

" Yes" Tae shortly replied not knowing where this conversation would go.

" But I replied her that the decision would be yours....we r not gonna force u for it" ye-Jun smile reassuringly at tae while patting his shoulder lovingly.