13. Dinner.

An - so here is a notice that I have changed the guy from earlier chapters who was playing the role of min-jun nd made Mark Lee instead of him. So do not get confuse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 3 hours they all returned back to Kim Mansion after the funeral. All of their faces were tear stained....all cried at the cemetery.

Maybe Jennie wasn't good to all of them. But she was part of their life...she was changing for betterment.

All couldn't digest the reality that Jennie is not here with them.

Taehyung's face was unreadable to all.
Though everyone can see how broken he looks ..on the verge of crying. He was pretending to be strong but was failing miserably at that.

Park jiwoo nd soo-ah were just pretending to be sad nd crying which was clearly for show.

They both were so happy inside thinking finally they could succeed in their plan.

Min-jun was sad....it was not for show though cause he isn't like his mom nd sister. He really felt bad about Jennie's death.

The gatekeeper who was guarding outside open the big gate for the cars to enter.

All came out the car nd started entering the Kim mansion.

Min-jun's nd hoseok's cars were last to enter......Tae nd hobi came out . Jungkook was holding the sleeping angel in his arms ...so he couldn't open the door by himself.

Tae noticing it went ahead to help him...but he was late

Min-jun came jogging to them nd opened the door for jungkook.

Jungkook smiled awkwardly nd came out now holding baby's head on his shoulder with one hand ...nd one hand holding the legs.

Min-jun closed the door nd gestured jungkook with his hand to walk ahead smiling sweetly.

" Thanks" jungkook said before walking ahead ....min-jun following him closely behind.

Tae was staring at them dumbfounded. Hoseok who went to park his car before came to Tae nd tapped him on his shoulder .

"Huh" Tae came out of his trance nd turn over his shoulder to look at hobi.

" Let's go" hobi gestured towards mansion. Tae nodded still in his thoughts nd went in with his hyung.

His thoughts were about min-jun nd jungkook .

He didn't like the interaction between them..... doesn't know why though?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was in yoongi's room with Jimin. Yoongi was not here ...he went to tae's room to change living both brothers alone.