Part Eight: Whytnie Hate

(Whytnie's POV)

While Clarissa and I watched them rehearse for tomorrow’s concert, I checked my phone. I don’t know why, but I was still wondering about what people were saying about me. Some of them were nice and some of them were just plain mean. I even checked my twitter page, and I have never been so popular before. Everyone was starting to follow me and some girls were telling me that I didn’t deserve what the fans did to me. Some thought I was a good person and that I didn’t need all the abuse. But others thought I deserved what I got for “cheating” on Harry. Some even knew the truth and agreed that it was just a big misunderstanding. They even had me trending on twitter, which shocked me.

            “Have you checked twitter lately?” I asked Clarissa. She nodded and said she was on it right now. We both laughed at some of the things that people were saying. Most of them hurtful, but I wasn’t the kind of girl to just take everything to heart. I knew who I was, and it wasn’t any of those things that other people were saying about me. So I tried not to let it get me down. On the other hand, my dad was constantly being told about how “slut-like” his daughter was. Which made no sense. I “accidentally” fall into Harry and then I end up in the hospital. I honestly feel sorry for Harry and the girl that he’ll end up with. I can tell that she’s going to get a lot of abuse.

            “Caleb texted me. He says that he made the team,” Clarissa said, changing the subject. Clarissa started fangirling over herself when she saw a picture of her and I at Starbucks with the boys. She even started shrieking. Which of course distracted the boys.

            “What’s going on down there?” Louis called out as Harry walked down to where we were at.

            “Hey, sorry about this. We’re almost done, I promise.” He smiled.

            “It’s okay, cutie. We’ve got all day,” Clarissa said and smiled back.

            “Hey, did you guys want to go out to eat later?” I asked, while I was texting Caleb back about where we were meeting up.

            “Yeah.” Harry even looked taken back, but the look didn’t last long because the boys were “ooh-ing” and “ahh-ing”. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes again.

            “Sounds good.”

            “Where are we going?”

            “Nandos!”

            “That’s fine.”

            “So it’s okay if our friends come too?” I ask and the boys went silent.

            “Like that guy you’re, um, always with?” Harry asked, shrugging.

            “Yeah, Caleb.”

            “That’s cool.” The boys agreed but they all looked obligated.