Author's Note (Updated)

To My Lovely Readers,

I want to thank each and every one of you for reading, sorry if at some parts it's boring. Book two has already started being posted, and it has got plot twists up the wazoo. Sorry if you don't understand the ending now, it will all make sense in book two.

Read book two, and if you don't I'm sorry that I bored you.

And if you do, you are amazing.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to answer them.

And just a friendly reminder, I do NOT hate directioners... Just in case you forgot while reading book two. It gets kind of crazy, but I couldn't possibly hate myself, right? You guys are amazing, no matter what happens.

So, yeah, stay tuned. Or don't. I guess. I can't make you.

I have already started posting Was it all an Accident? (Excerpts); so stay tuned. Again, I can't make you, but if you're interested.... (:

Oh, and if I have failed to mention something specific or if you're curious or wondering about anything that happens (or perhaps a different point of view) and I didn't create an excerpt about it, tell me and I'll create one. (: PROMISE!

With Love,

Whytnie Fields

P.S. Prepare to be amazed. Or don't. I can't please everybody. Sorry.

Oh, and don't forget that everything that happens in this story is fictional. They're supposed to be in London, but they're in my version of London since I know nothing about it really. Sorry for the inconveniences it may have caused. Oh, and the characters are fictional and react how I want them to since I know none of them personally. Well, except myself.

And if you have time, check out my other works ... Tell me what you think, maybe? If not, tell me about your works of art? I LOVE READING! (:

Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day, loves. (: