Part Sixteen: "Niall Have My Babies!"

(Whytnie's POV)

Harry seemed distracted when I first walked in, even though he did look happy to see me. He even had my heart racing. But then the moment was over and he was onto something else. Which definitely involved avoiding eye contact with me. Even the other boys said their hello’s and such. Then they had to go onstage. Harry looked at me then and I smiled, but he didn’t seem too happy to see me.

            Did I do something wrong?

            Louis looked at him like he knew something was wrong with Harry, but he didn’t have the time to ask any questions. I watched them go. The countdown started and I could see that Zayn was talking to Harry. And then they went onstage and I couldn’t take my eyes away from their performance as they jumped around like dorks. Even Caleb was laughing at them.

            Once the concert was over, the boys were pumped but couldn’t really talk to Caleb and me because they had a meet and greet to do with their fans. So we waited in a different room for them to finish.

            “… You know, my younger sister listens to them, and I haven’t gone one minute without her telling me that I owe her a favor,” Caleb was saying. He was talking about how his sister was a huge “directioner” and that she didn’t think it was right that Caleb was so “tight” with the boys and haven’t gotten her an autograph yet. Caleb just told her that he didn’t want to sound weird or uptight and ask them because he just barely started to get to know them. “She thinks that I hate her because I won’t even consider asking them for an autograph.” We both started laughing when the boys walked into the room.

            “What’s so funny?” Louis asked. The boys sat down beside us.

            “Caleb was just telling me a funny story,” I say and shrug.

            “So what’s for dinner?” Caleb asked, trying to take everyone else’s minds off of what his little sister asked him to do. The boys fought over what they wanted to eat, and considering the time Harry offered to cook. Paul walked in and told the boys it was okay for them to leave because most of the diehard fans were gone. Caleb and I laughed.

            “Hey, some of those girls are crazy,” Liam was saying.

            “Just look at what happened to Whytnie here,” Louis interrupted. “You’re still just as beautiful, just ask Harry here.” He put his arm around Harry, but Harry looked away to hide his blush. Caleb and Niall laughed. Liam and Zayn started poking Harry, but he just pushed them off.

            “Back to dinner?” I asked.

            “Oh, right. Well, the car is waiting for us outside. You guys can just ride with us to our flat,” Louis was saying.

            “You guys ready?” Paul asked. We all followed Paul out to the car. During the ride over to Louis and Harry’s flat, I texted Clarissa to make sure she was still doing okay. Well, she didn’t text back so I texted Carlos to check on her. He promised to as soon as he came home, he was with that girl he’d brought to dinner yesterday. Apparently, things were going pretty well with them. I even told Caleb, who sat next to me. The boys were talking about people they’d seen in the crowds or met during the meet and greet. Apparently one girl couldn’t even really breathe when Niall gave her a hug. Another girl almost jumped the table to get to Harry. Then the one they were talking the most about was this other girl who told Harry that she’d support him no matter who he was dating and that she thought I was really beautiful and could see why he’d chosen me. The boys were going nonstop about how they thought she was right and made both Harry and me blush. Even Caleb was elbowing me.

            “She said what?” I heard Caleb say loudly. Louis had to finish laughing before he could respond, because everyone else was laughing so hard.

            “She was like Niall have my babies!” Louis faked a girl voice which made the rest of us laugh even harder. The car stopped, which made the laughter die down just a little. Niall was still laughing, but everyone else was taking a break so they could breathe.

            “So what is on the menu tonight?” Caleb asked.

            “Fajitas.” Caleb and I exchanged a look and laughed. The boys looked confused.

            “Even though Whytnie’s Mexican, the only Mexican food she eats is fajitas,” Caleb replied and the boys looked at me oddly.