Part Forty-Nine: I Think I'm Going To Throw Up

(Whytnie)

Yay! My finals were done. I was done. Well, I guess it was more sad than happy. Well, maybe. I at least was done with college, for now at least. I haven’t really decided what was next. But I did know this: it won’t be my last time in London. And I didn’t know how I felt about that. Sure, I was excited to go home and all, but I just don’t know if I want to live here. Yeah, it’s been my dream for quite some time, but I feel like I’m missing out a lot from not being in the U.S. That and I really miss my family. My two brothers and my sister. Can’t wait to see them again.

            Wow, the time has really flown.

            “Hey, love.” Harry was all of a sudden right next to me. Kind of freaked me out and made me jump a little. “Spacing?” I nodded. “Here.” He hands me the drink he bought me from Starbucks. Orange mango, double yay! “So I already picked up your bags, they’re in my car now. So you ready?”

            Crap.

            Going back to Harry’s hometown today.

            Where his family is.

            Great.

            Where I’ll have to meet his mum.

            Double great.

            And his sister.

            And his step-dad.

            Really great.

            I think I’m going to throw up.

            “…You’ll do great,” Harry was saying. “My family’s going to love you.” Um, what? They don’t even know me yet? How could they possibly love me? “Fine, if you don’t believe me, I’ll let them tell you themselves.”

(Harry)

“Hey, mum!” I said as she opened the door. She quickly gave me a hug and told me that I should visit more often, but then she saw Whytnie.

            “So you’re the one who’s been keeping my son busy.” Whytnie just stood there awkwardly, but my mum hugged her. At first Whytnie was shocked, but she quickly got over it. And then like how I knew it would happen, Whytnie charmed my mother and Gemma without even trying. I held onto her hand, because I knew how nervous she was.

            “She is so adorable,” Gemma whispered to me, once we were alone. We were in the kitchen, while my mum introduced Whytnie to her husband. “Now I can see why she was worth all the trouble.” I shrugged, not knowing what to say. “You love her, don’t you?”

            “Yeah,” I replied. I looked over as my mum and Whytnie started laughing.

            “Mum really loves her too.”

            “Like I knew she would.” We smiled at each other. “So what do you think about her?”

            “She’s lovely. I still don’t see why she’s with you.” I glared at her. “But she loves you. It’s pretty obvious.”