Part Twenty: "I'm Listening..."

(Louis' POV)

“I’m sorry he doesn’t really want to talk to anyone right now.” I was tired of call after call about Harry. He has been in his room and won’t come out unless he needs to be somewhere with the band. I hated seeing him like this, but he didn’t want to talk about it. He just laid there. Not even a call from his mum cheered him up. He was supposed to go out there this weekend, but he didn’t seem to be making an effort to do much of anything lately.

           Liam made a sort of attempt to talk to Whytnie on Monday, right after she got out of her classes. She didn’t seem in the mood for talking as well, according to Liam. Harry won’t tell me exactly what the agreement with management was, but I know he didn’t like it. Hell, none of the boys liked it. I’d tried to reason with them. They don’t listen. They don’t want to lose out on money because Harry is the cheeky lad and all the girls adore him because he’s single. They don’t want to lose that. Well, what about Niall? If the fans truly loved Harry, like they seem to, then they’d accept Whytnie. Our fans have been really supportive with Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie. Why couldn’t they be the same way with Whytnie? What was so different about her then the rest of them? I believe Harry deserves to be happy.

            Well, something needs to happen.

            I dialed up Liam, and he answered on the second ring. He was supposed to be meeting up with Danielle, and I felt really bad about interrupting but at least he had his girlfriend. “Liam, we need to create a plan to get Whytnie and Harry back together.”

            “I’m listening.”