Part Thirty-Six: Don't Mind Me Freaking Out

(Whytnie's POV)

“So things are getting pretty serious with you and Whytnie?” the interviewer asked Harry. He and the boys were on some radio station. Clarissa had it on in the background. We were both getting ready for school. As soon as Clarissa heard who was on the radio station, she turned it up even louder.

            “Um, everyone like says that, a lot,” Harry replied. Clarissa eyed me.

            “So it’s not true?”

            “They’re not rushing into anything,” Louis answered for Harry. Niall starts laughing.

            “We, um, are taking our time,” Harry says.

            “So how long have you guys been dating?” she asks.

            “Um, less than a month.”

            “Oh, why are you blushing?” The boys and her laugh. “I’m sorry. Are you really nervous?”

            “Well, no.”

            “So what’s wrong?”

            “We, um, haven’t really like talked about it.” Clarissa and I started laughing.

            “How can you not have DTR-ed?” Clarissa joked.

            “Oh, shut up!” I threw my pillow at her. She yelled at me. We both ended up laughing.

            “You two haven’t talked about what? The future?” She gets serious. “Aren’t you lads going on tour soon?”

            “After we finish recording our album,” Liam replies.

            “And then what?” the girl asked.

            “We tour around the U.K.” Louis replied.

            “And what about Whytnie?”

            “Well, um, she’ll still be in school.”

            “But it’s only for one year, am I correct?”

            “Um, yeah.”

            “So what happens after?” Clarissa and I both shared a look. She knew that Harry and I hadn’t discussed what happens next. Well, we haven’t even been dating for a month yet. We weren’t serious. At least not now. And now everyone knew that. Jeesh. I thought we were just going with it, you know? Like when the time comes, I know we would’ve talked about it, but I hadn’t planned on it being so damn soon. I don’t know if I’m ready.

            Okay, yeah, I like Harry and all, but we’re not serious. Not yet.

            Don’t mind me freaking out.

            “Hey, you okay?” Clarissa asked. She looked away from her mirror and over at me.

            “We’re going to be late for class.”