Part Fifty-Four: After I Screamed A Little

(Whytnie's POV)

Guess who’s going back to London in a couple of days? This girl! Yay! I can’t even contain my excitement. Cannot contain these emotions! I swear, I’m crying because I’m so happy. Another year with my boyfriend right next to me, well, most of the time at least.

            So I should probably call Harry.

            After I screamed a little.

            Harry found it really annoying when people screamed around him. He even looks at me odd when I scream while we watch scary movies. Oh, well.

            So I pulled out my phone and dialed. Then patiently waited.

            And waited patiently.

            Finally his answering machine answered. “Hey, this is, um, Harry, I can’t like come to the phone now, so please leave, um, a message.”

            Damn you, voicemail.

            Well, I’ll have to tell him later. I wonder what he’s doing. His plane was supposed to land like an hour ago. Huh. Weird.

            Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder. Okay, creepy?

            As I turned around, I felt arms wrap around me. So I screamed. And I kicked.

            “Ahh!” The guy quickly let go and my eyes went wide. It was Harry. Oops. I cringed.

            “I’m so sorry!” I said quickly. “But you shouldn’t sneak up on me like that!” I shook my head. “Why didn’t you answer your phone?”

            “I was, ahh!” Probably shouldn’t have kicked him that hard. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. I’m so short, I didn’t think I could cause that much damage. Man, I feel really bad. Well, he shouldn’t have done that. Still the guilt is taking over me.

            “Are you going to be okay?”

            “Yeah,” he said kind of breathless.

            “I’m sorry.” After a few more minutes, he was in better shape. “So why didn’t you answer the phone?”

            “Well, I came to surprise my girlfriend before we left for London.” He kissed me then and I kissed him back. Man, I really missed him. I didn’t even want to let go.

            “I missed you,” Harry said. He wrapped his arms around me, and I didn’t want to be anywhere else but here. With him. “I love you.” He kissed me again.

            “I love you, too.”

            “So what are we going to be doing until it’s time for us to go back to London?”

            “Well, we could start off with something to eat.”