2

**Beep--beep-beeeeppp!!!**

Hurry up, Nana! Kelvin is here to pick you up - Janice screamed from the hall.

I checked the clock to be sure it was 8 pm and wow, he was here on time like a gentleman should.

Janice finished my makeup, tied my braids up in a ponytail, and I was all ready for the night.

She looked at me and smiled;

You look so beautiful, go out, let loose and have fuuunnn. I love you!

I love you too, sis. I kissed her goodbye and rushed for the door.

Kelvin was standing in front of his Bentley, looking all glorious and charming with a divine fragrance, which he flaunted in the whole atmosphere.
I couldn't take my eyes off his neatly trimmed beard and expensive velvety suit. (Trust me, wonderful things were happening to me down under). The earrings he had on blended perfectly with his looks, and there was absolutely nothing to hate about him. I can assure you that this was the kind of future husband every woman would fast and pray for.

Kelvin's POV
Holy shit, she's so fuckin hot and gorgeous! I've never seen anything as beautiful as this creature! God I just cannot wait to have her all to myself and at my mercy! When I'm done with all the nasty things I'm going to do to her, she will never ever forget about me! I've been dying to kiss her cute lips and feel its warmth on my manhood. That thick ass of hers will be well trained to satisfy only me and no one else! I will make sure to overstimulate her boobs until they cry, spilling out milk. I will own her goodies and discipline them until they learn to contain me fully by every means possible. As for her virginity, I've lusted over it since she was born and I will detastefully break it tonight until she bleeds to prove me right. My dear Nana Ama, if only you knew who you were dealing with! Tonight, you will learn the hard way that you're mine and no one else's!

**He watched me lustfully as I approached him**

"Here are roses for looking pretty my lady." He grinned and handed them to me.

Aww thanks Kelvin, these are beautiful roses - i blushed

"Just as beautiful as you're looking tonight."

Grabbing my waist firmly, he pulls me closer to his chest with a hard grip which made uneasy to breathe. He noticed and let loose.

"You look amazing!" We kissed and he opened the door for me to enter.

"Thank you, and so do you."

We sat in and drove off to an unknown location. Then some minutes later, we pulled off at a very expensive and coded restaurant which wasn't easy to locate around the city. The drive from our estate all the way here was silent and quite. I just didn't feel okay after he aggressively gripped my waist earlier on. I was quite frightened to be honest.
Anyway he has no reason to harm me. I shook the thought off & alighted after he opened the door for me.

A waitress took us to our table and handed the menus to us since he had already made a reservation. Our order arrived in no time and we started getting to know each other on an intimate level.
I found out his parents resided abroad with his kid sister, while he was in Ghana with his elder brother. He he also found out my parents were missionaries and travelled often across the world.

Well, I heard preacher's kids are spoiled and naughty; so are you?

No way, trust me I have never been on a date before not to talk about being in a relationship.