6

Nana's POV
Everything seemed so blurry and unrecognizable when I woke up. I looked around and saw Kelvin sleeping on a chair next to me. My whole body felt numbed with severe pains from my abdomen down to my legs. I tried moving them but they were not moving, and that's when I knew I had been paralysed.

Speaking of being paralysed, I remember what he did to me last night. Yes, he broke down the bathroom door, tied me up and fucked me so hard until I passed out. I felt the strength of his cock forcefully penetrating the shit out of my waist, knees & legs. I wasn't responsding anymore and my heart stopped pounding. That's when he carried me out of his bedroom and drove out to the hospital. My vagina was burning insanely hot and I needed to pee but I couldn't move.

"Kel...vin wake up I want to pee."

"Huh? Mmm...hh... yh... yhhh..?"

Wake up I want to pee! I snapped & he woke up

Nana you're up already, how are you feeling? He got up & leaned closer to kiss me on the cheek

"I want to pee, can you help me up?"

Yh yh sure sure let's go. He carried me to the washroom and pulled down my pant.

Ouch that hurts! I winced in crucial pain as I sat on the toilet to pee. He stood there and waited for me to finish & carried me back to the bed.

"You'll be discharged tomorrow okay? "

"Tomorrow? I want to go home today."

You're not too strong, baby, I don't want you to pass out again.

"And did you tell them what you did to me?"

"They don't have to know, okay?"

Oh wow... they don't have to know, right? I guess you're scared you might get arrested

Can you tone it down? Don't think you can disrespect me just because we're in the hospital.

Huuhh, look at you!¿ You have no remorse after what you did to me?

You asked for it. I warned you but you didn't listen.

Oh my god do you even have a heart!? I burst out into hysterical tears

Hey listen I'm sorry alright? Just don't provoke me to that extent again.
____

"Hello Nana, how are you feeling?" A nurse walked in to check up on her as they were conversing.

I'm fine thank you - she pulled the cover on her and wiped her tears.

You don't seem fine, I can see you're crying...?

No, no she's fine trust me. She just wants to go home - he chipped in

Well the doctor says we cannot discharge you today, unfortunately. So make sure to get enough rest and take your drugs.

Can I have them please? Just give me the description and I'll make sure she takes them.

That's fine, but get her something to eat first before she takes it.

Yes ma'am I'll do that, thanks. He collected the drugs from her & she left.

So what do you want to eat? He turned to her & placed the meds on the table close to her.

"I feel for rice. What about you?"

Sure, I'll get the same for us.
He grabbed his keys and kissed her before heading out.