17

Kelvin's POV
I entered the washroom and saw Nana vomiting in the toilet. I removed the chain from her neck and held her pufftails up in order for them not to stain.

"Ugh, you look a mess,"

She was done in a few seconds and cleaned up.

What did I tell you in the room about vomiting for the 3rd time?

Umm... you, you said we will be going to the hospital?

Okay, go get dressed and let's get going.

Listen, I experience severe pms symptoms whenever I'm about to have my period. Other girls experience mild symptoms, and others experience severe symptoms just like me.

So you're going to be vomiting like this until your period comes?

Yeah but it's going to stop when I see red. Taking me to the hospital will only be a waste of time.

Sure. But I'm not comfortable with the vomiting you know...

All you can do to help is to get me an SSRI, and I'll be good.

"What's that?"

It's an antidepressant for reducing severe pms symptoms.

Alright, I'll get that for you.

Thank you.

She had to go again before they left, and so he took the lead.
____

What's wrong with her? Is she alright?

Yeah, I guess...
She claims it's severe pms symptoms and says I should get her an SSRI.

"Oh okay, that will help. "

Are you gonna get it now or after we're done?

Let's carry on, I'll get it later.

- Right.

Nana was back and they opened their presents at last.

Some got PlayStation 5 games, Nintendo switches, metaquest VR headsets, apple watch series 8, airpod max, smart caviar watch bracelet, infrared sauna blankets, weighted relaxation robes + blankets, tom ford fucking fabulous perfume, robot vacuums, self cleaning water bottles, fortnum+mason bath & body accessories, karaoke machine, sateen venice set, cross body phone bag, marshall stanmore II bluetooth speaker, HAMT signature headphone and designer leather wallets. Most of them already had these gadgets in their homes but the only difference was that they were the latest versions.

Others were lucky enough to get $10,000 - $50,000 worth of cash and tickets to a one week all-expense-paid trip to five resorts across the world in addition to their presents.
____

After unboxing their presents, the ladies gathered around Phoebe to admire her ring and congratulate her. Michelle went for her camera to vlog some contents for her yt channel cx she was a full-time "YouTuber" and they hopped on it.

Merry Christmas my loves. It's your gurlfriend Mimi and I'm here with the family as you can see,

We come bearing good news! Sonia screamed

Right. So our cousin Bradley proposed to his longtime girlfriend finally, after 4 long years y'all!

Mm-hmm, our girl is officially off the market!

Yaassss, show them the bling boo -
Trudy raised Phoebe's left hand up & she flaunted the ring on the camera.

Sheeeeeeesshhh, can y'all see those clear-cut diamonds? Michelle zoomed in on it, and they sparkled.