26

As the movie "Jingle Jangle" was ongoing...
____

"Why are you so stubborn? How many times do I have to warn you about this bitchy attitude?" Kelvin questioned in a soft tone while caressing Nana as she sat on his lap.

"No, I'm not stu--stubborn,"

Then why do you make things difficult for us all the time?"

I do--don't, I'm, I'm only scar--scared of, scared of you, and I, I don't feel safe around you. I just want to go home, where I feel safe -

She stuttered and broke down into hysterical tears, catching the attention of others. Honestly, hearing what she just said made his heart ache. His intention was never to terrify her to the point of she avoiding him, even tho he was unconsciously doing the exact opposite.

"Awww, really?"

(Nods)

I didn't know that? I'm sorry for making you feel that way, love. But you shouldn't be scared of me: I'm not a monster, and I will never do anything to deliberately hurt you.

How am I supposed to believe that when you yell at me all the time and punish me for every little mistake I do?

Okay, that's because I want you to listen when I talk to you. I don't like the way you disobeyed me in the morning; from ordering you to fix breakfast and ordering you to get ready for the hospital.

So are you saying I never listen to you? What about the other instructions you gave me to do, which I did?

It doesn't matter, babe; submission should be your lifestyle as a lady cx you can't choose to be obedient today and to be disrespectful the next day. That's not being submissive to me.

"But do you think I'd allow you to abuse me if I wasn't submissive?"

Why would you provoke me in the first place by being disrespectful when you know I have anger issues and when I've clearly warned you about that behaviour?!

"If you have anger issues, control it. I thought you had willpower?"

"No, but are you submissive?"

I don't know what submissive is according to your standard cx I know I'm submissive, so I don't know what else you're looking for.

It's not about what you think, my dear; It's about learning how to take orders. If you really love me, you will obey my orders without questioning them and refrain from doing things that make me tick.

"Well, then also learn how to control your anger cx if you really love me too, you'll not be so angry at me over everything little thing!"

"Shut up and stop shouting..."

"Whatever,"

So, we have a deal now: I work on my anger, and you work on being submissive.

"Sure, deal."

Good. And what are we sealing the deal with? A hot bang tonight, or what do you think?

"Uh, no, that wouldn't happen unless you promise to be gentle."

Yes boss, I promise on my honour -
Kelvin pressed his lips against hers and began squeezing her left boob.