19

"SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!"

He bends her over his lap and battered her naked butt with his heavy palm. She begged for mercy as he kept smacking the stubbornness out of her, stroke after stroke for about 50 times until her butt turned sore red.

AAAA-WWW-OOUUUCCCCHHH... BRAD, I'M VERY SORRYYYY PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I PROMISE IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!

You're going to face the brutal consequences of disobeying my orders from today onwards!

"SMACK! SPANK! SMACK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SMACK! SPANK!"

Ah! Ah! Ah!
I... I PROMISE NOT TO DISOBEY YOU AGAIN, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!

Oh you better not cx I swear to fucking god, it's gonna be a cane next time! DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!?!

"YE...YE...YES, YES, YES, PLEASE!"

Good! We not taking this bitchy attitude into marriage, neither am I ever going to tolerate it!

SPANK! SMACK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANKk! SMACK! SPANK! SMACK!

Her legs fidgeted in an attempt to get down from his lap, but he pinned her down and ended her punishment with 15 more stroking, leaving slight cuts & visible marks on her bum.

"WHAT DID I SAY?!"

You said we're not taking this bitchy attitude into marriage, neither are you ever going to tolerate it!

Good. Now get the fuck off me and get your ass ready for multiple rounds of rowdy sex cx you're going to take them without complaining; IS THAT FUCKING CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOUNG LADY?!

"YE, YES, YES, SIR! YES, SIRE!"

Phoebe got up from his lap in great fear, wiped her tears dry (even tho they wouldn't stop flowing), rubbed her butt for a while and tied her braids up into a bulb. This wasn't her first time getting spanked like a child, even with his belt sometimes and she was willing to make sure it was the last time he punished her. He had given her a taste of the belt and it was unpleasant; how much more a cane?! It would tear her soft skin apart like it does to Nana, and surely taste bitter like denatonium benzoate! She made up her mind to obey him even if it hurts her, put him first at all times and give him absolute control of her body just for peace to reign.

Bradley is always a gentleman whenever she's on her best behaviour but until then, he remains a beast as long as she remains a bitch. It was her decision to make; whether to be submissive and enjoy his calm side or to be disrespectful and suffer his worst side.
Like Robert said;
"A smart woman knows when not to cross the line," and I believe she was smart enough to figure that out.

Yo, loose dem braids & stop playing with me! Bitches need some nasty ass pulling to be straight - He ordered and she loosed them at once.
____

(4:00 pm)

Lunch came with the best gourmet cuisine, consisting of their favourite dishes like shrimp & tuna pasta, spaghetti, steamed rice, thai turkey meatballs, Jamaican pork skewers, bbq ribs, prawn masala, curry chicken & salad couscous, mashed potatoes, quinoa enchilada bake, pork chops, lamb & lentil soups, vegetable sauces, salads, veggie chips, roast beef, beef stew, shrimp scampi, ratatouille, hamburgers, pizza, hotdogs and of course; lobsters & caviar, which were Robert and Kristen's favourite.

Where are the newly engaged couple? I don't see them here...

"Yeah, Brad is in there representing the brotherhood." Ivan put on a silly facial expression & went dead silent.