18

(DJ playing loud music //"Kokomo" by The Beach Boys)
____

The family turned the yacht into a fun house party with drinks flowing in & out, merry making, offbeat dancing, and wild twerking. Those who wanted to swim also took off their clothes and slid into the sea. Robert, Sonia, Kelvin, Hartwell, and Ivan jumped off the yacht into the sea instead of using the slide because they wanted to prove that they were risk takers.

Whooooossssh, that was super fun! I think we should go again!

Hell no, that's a bad idea. It's the slide or never. Kris disagreed

"Well, I'm coming to get you,"

No, Robert, you will do no such thing!

"Hahaha, yes, I will."

Okay, you know I'm aquaphobic, right? She took steps backwards as he got back on the yacht.

No, you're not. Stop lying to yourself.

Get away from me, or else you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight!

Alright, alright, I'm kidding. Come here, it was a joke.

No, seriously, that's not funny. She snapped and hesitantly walked towards him.

So what now? What do I have to do for your forgiveness? Jump off the yacht naked or rub your precious foot?

"Oh please, shut up, you are so annoying."

Awww, I'm sorry, sweedy. You know I will never force you to face your fears, right?
He hugged and rubbed her back while slowly moving her to the edge of the yacht.

"Yeah, whatever, it's fine."

Okay, so we're good.

"Of course."

I love you - In the blink of an eye, Robert pushed his wife into the water and jumped right in after her. She screamed like a pyscho, and they laughed at her misery.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, it's okay, I got you! Calm down, I got you! I GOTCHU!
He held her tightly, trying to calm her down cx she was scared to death. Poor Kris, she clearly didn't see this coming!

OH MY FUCKING GOD ROBERT! WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT!?! She grunted & broke free from his grip.

Hahahahahaaa, See? It's not that deep! I told you it was fun... hahaaaahaha!!

Oh fuck this! And FUCK YOU! It is your loss for betraying my trust.

Are you serious? Come on, where are you going to? Can't we have fun anymore???

No we can't when you decide to play sneaky.
She got out of the water and left to the stateroom with raging anger, wanting to be far away from him as possible. Her anger was like that of her sons yet, she never cooled off easily. This was why she didn't let her guard down, trusting people .

Can I come with you, mommy? Chelsea tried getting out of the float to follow her mom, but her siblings didn't release her due to safety reasons.

"Chelsea, please, not now."

Minutes after she left, Robert left to look for her cx he felt bad. He took things too far tho, he didn't know his wife to be aquaphobic. She may not have been in the mood, and it would have been best if he respected her decision. It was time to make things right.
____