30

(9:03 pm)

The day was finally coming to an end on a soft note. Andrew had left to his home at spintex, and Robert was on his way back home from a partners brunch. He was expecting everyone to have sorted their issues out before he was back.

**Meanwhile**

(Loud music bashing @ Lounge 69)

Kristen and her daughter-in-law were getting their asses drunk at a club not so far from home. Instead of going home from the restaurant, they decided to worsen matters for themselves by going to a club to have fun: a place they were both forbidden to enter. As a teen, Kristen had a bad addiction with alcohol, which she inherited from her father and passed it onto her son Bradley. She quit drinking 6 months after she got married to her strict husband because he wouldn't allow alcohol in his house. Robert placed an alcohol ban on her 24/7 and made sure she suffered severe punishments for breaking such rule. She was also restricted from going to the club unless he was around to look after her, since she wasn't able to withstand the temptation to drink in such an environment. This was a rule that was never meant to be broken. Anytime she came back home from an outing, he would inspect her eyes, smell her breath and clothes to be sure she hadn't broken her alcohol ban. If he noticed the slightest smell of alcohol lingering on her, she was literally in deep shit. After barely 20 years of being sober under her husband's watch, she finally broke the alcohol ban placed on her for all these years, thinking there were no consequences to suffer at her age.

Phoebe, on the other hand, was not allowed to drink alcohol under Bradley's command, neither was she supposed to drink it in her condition under doctor Phil's diet plan. Bradley had no respect for ladies who drank. She was aware he didn't consider such women as wife materials, but since she was under her mother-in-laws influence (without him being around), she didn't think twice on disrespecting his command for only tonight.
____

Robert got home seventeen minutes after nine and was shocked to find out that his wife and daughter-in-law had left home for about 8 hours now and were still not back. He called both of their lines over and over again until he gave up because none of them were answering. He questioned the children about their whereabouts, and they had no idea because they didn't tell them where they were going. He wondered where they could have gone to and kept his calm until they were back. Bradley still remained unbothered about his fiancées whereabouts after he came back from the hospital, and they knew he was angry with her.
____

(10:39 pm)

After taking countless rounds of shots, they were finally mortal enough to go home and drop dead on their beds. Their plan was to get home drunk so they didn't have to deal with the issue at hand; especially with confrontation.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! WE'RE FUCKING MORTALLL!!!"

Phoebe screamed and stumbled over Kristen with her drink in her hand, causing them to fall hard to the ground.

"Hahaha, oh ma god, Phoebe! Gurl, you can't even hold your own drink!"

Don't worry, I... I, umm... I am gucci, ok...okaayyy? Ha! I'm fineeeee! Whoooooo!

She assured she was fine and tried standing up on her feet but failed. Some ladies  came to help them to their feet even tho they kept stumbling all over the place like blind people.