38

"1st January, 2017"
"Chelsea's 6th Birthday Party"
____

(7:30 am)

Robert, Kristen, and the children headed to Chelsea's room with lots of presents and a beautiful cake for her. She woke up to them singing "Happy Birthday to you," with presents all over her room and she was estatic.

"Happy birthday honey, get up and blow your candles!"

"Yaaaaayy, it's my birthdayyyyy!"

"Yes, princess, it is your birthday!"

Chelsea got off the bed, blew her 6 candles off, and they cheered for her.

"Are you ready to open your all birthday presents?"

"WHOOOOOOAAAAAAA! ARE ALL THESE PRESENTS FOR ME?!"

"Yes, princess, they're all yours, and we're gonna unbox them together, alright?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGH!! Thank you, thank youuuuuu!" She held her cheeks and screamed, ran all over her room in excitement (causing them to laugh), and finally dropped to the floor to begin unboxing her presents.

Everyone who got her a gift had their names written on them so she could know who it was from. Robert got her a red babyhug battery-operated jeep and she was obsessed. Red was her favourite colour and he knew that for sure! She was going to drive around the big compound all day long. He also got her a crazy fort-building setup and a holy stone FPV RC drone (which he wasn't going to allow her to fly without supervision since it wasn't suitable for her age), and she died. Chelsea was a tech-obssesed kid who longed to have a drone to play with since age 4, and now that she got it, it wasn't going to rest until she permitted it to. Kristen got her a DIY rowood miniature house kit, a luxury scooter, and a beads set kit to get her busy. Bradley got her a D&G trainer plus GHC60,000 worth of cash, while Phoebe got her a kids makeup kit and a Nicole jewellery box collection, which Chelsea thought was so cool. Kelvin gifted her the Christmas tree he promised to get her (much bigger than the one her mom got for her) with all it's decorations and she couldn't wait to decorate it. Hartwell got her a purple instax mini fujifilm camera, Trudy got her a bubble bath & luxury moisturiser set, and Mimi gifted her a versace baroque hooded bathrobe. The rest of them gifted her cash worth GHC6000 and above (which was going into her piggybank, of course). Chelsea couldn't be more excited than she already was. She was dreaming to think these were the only presents she was going to have for her birthday. Her uncles and other cousins were also going to show up with other presents for her, and she had better expect them. Nana & Chantel could tell how spoiled and pampered she was (by the presents she received) despite the discipline her father instilled in her. There was no doubt that she was blessed because those weren't presents a normal kid would receive on their birthdays.

After sorting her presents out, they left to freshen up for breakfast. Just like the house party, the vendors for her birthday party were in before time to get the house ready. Kris picked out Chelsea's outfit while Lydia bathed and got her ready. She had to see quickly to things, rush to the hospital for Sharon's visit, and be back in time for her daughter's birthday party. Three maids (Derby, Francesca, and Yvette) transferred all her presents to her play room, disposed all the empty boxes & wrappers out of her room, and tidied the place neatly. Thankfully, Robert ordered the policemen to release the boys this morning, so they were on their way home. They apologised to each other, hugged it out (even tho their backs were hurting), and agreed on apologising to their uncle as soon as they got home. Like the saying goes: Brothers may fight, but always make up because they are brothers. One night at the cell turned sibling rivalry into sibling revely! Delbert willingly showed Ivan the hospital Sharon was in, and he was going to see her right after taking his bath.
____