4

**Hi guys**
Pardon me for the delay in writing my book, I've been caught up with work but will try my best to keep up with the updates!

I hope you are all enjoying the book btw! Would love to hear what you guys think on my book so far so Please fill me in the comments

All your suggestions & criticisms are humbly welcomed as well!
Let's get to chapter 4 already I know you can't wait😍

**Yeeeepppp!!!!**

♡_______________________________________♡

It is very pathetic to keep your virginity for 19 good years, only for you to be raped in the end! How silly does that sound???

My legs were still shaking from the rape incident, I couldn't walk properly and I still had pains all over my body.
____

21 missed calls
8 unread messages
5 missed whatsapp calls

I sat in the hall the night Janice left; watching my favourite channel "food network" and munching on some snacks. Kelvin did not stop blowing up my phone for hours, so I had to put it on silent. As I was enjoying my time alone, I heard a knock on the gate and knew it was him. I stepped out to clarify my thoughts, and it was freaking him like I guessed.

"Now what?"

"Open the gate, I have to talk to you." he ordered as if it was his house.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"

I came to check up on you to see how you were faring...

Well, I need some time away from you, so you shouldn't have bothered coming.

Oh really... is this the game you want to play??

Please don't start with me - I chuckled and opened the gate for him to enter.

Mmhhh, I see. Such a nice place you have here - he complimented as he stepped into the hall.

I resumed watching TV, munching on my ice cream and chocolate, and totally ignoring his compliments.

Can you explain why you have been ignoring me for the whole day??

I already told you I needed some time away from you, so don't ask me twice. I can't be around you after what you did to me last night. I retorted with tears rolling down my cheeks. This wasn't the time to cry, I had to remain strong instead of showing weakness.

Hey, hey, behave yourself! You are not going to talk to me like that just because I'm in your house! Do you understand?

** I rolled my eyes at him**

Hmph, I can see you have grown some tough wings, but we will deal with that shortly. For now, you'll be going home with me.

I don't get it... go with you where? When and how? Says who & for what reason!? This guy must be very stupid to think he can just badge into my house and carry me along with him like baggage.

Don't ask me silly questions; just  get a few things, and let's go now.

Hell no, I'm not going anywhere! This is my house and I can choose to stay or not. It's not happening.