23

"Girls, I just want y'all to know that I fucked up big time..."

"What the hell is she talking about?"

"Don't pay attention to her, ladies: she's probably drunk!"

"Awwn, poor baby..."

"Hahahahanhaa!"
____

"Monday, 26th December 2016"
"10:20 am"

Nana's POV
I woke up to the sound of running shower, looked over to Kelvin's side of the bed and he wasn't there. My body was tired from last night so much so that I was finding difficulty in getting up. I pulled the duvet off myself, did a few stretches, and drank some water before going to the washroom. I entered and Kelvin was in the shower bathing. We mostly bathed together, but this morning was different because he bathed without me. After bathing, he remained in there for a while (with his head bent) and allowed the shower to run over him, as if he was meditating.

"Good morning," I greeted and sat on the toilet to pee.

"Morning. How are you feeling today?"

"I'm okay, just a little tired."

Alright. I hope you're aware we have to talk about last night?

"Ye--yes I, I'm aware."

Good. I also want you to get dressed cx I'm taking you out.

"Out to where?"

Don't worry, you'll know when we get there.

I just hope it's not the hospital cx I'm not going...

Why? Because you're scared to find out the truth, isn't it?

Huh? What truth? I don't understand what you're talking about?!
I wiped my vag after, got up from the toilet and flushed it. He was beginning to scare me with the attitude he was putting up. His tone was calm yet firm, and he wasn't looking at me either. I wondered what "truth" he was talking about, at the same time, feeling the urge to vomit.

It's fine if you don't understand. I just need you to get ready and stop asking me plenty questions - Kelvin turned the shower off, got out and wiped himself dry.

I ran to the sink to puke at last, and he shook his head in wonder on his way to the bedroom. I could not worry about his drama for now: I had to undress and bath: not for outing sake, but for hygiene sake.

"Is it possible to prepare breakfast before we leave?" He questioned with his focus on fixing his belt as I dressed up.

Well, not until I know where we're going to..."

Excuse me? Since when did you start questioning my orders??

No, I'm only asking where you're taking me to cx I deserve to know!

HEY! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO  YOU THAT YOU DO NOT QUESTION MY ORDERS?!
He approached me with a monster growl and I shook in terror, taking gentle steps backwards until my back hit the wall.

I, I... uhh... I. ..uh--um, I do--don't... I don't know...??

Then this should be your very last time doing so since you have memory loss! UNDERSTOOD¿?!

YE--YES, YES, SIR! I responded with haste and my abdomen cramped. His countenance was scary like the first time he manhandled me and I could tell he wasn't playing with me this morning. I touched my abdomen, bursting into a pool of tears while struggling to breathe.