36

Delbert, Ayana, Trudy, Jaiden, and Jaime rushed out of their rooms and attended to Sharon. They heard her crying from the hallway and came to witness her lying on the floor bruised, with blood oozing out of her mouth. Ivan had dragged her out of the room, cleaned the blood off his room, locked the door, and gone back to bed. Delbert carried her to his car through the backdoor, and Ayana followed behind with his keys & wallet. Trudy also left with them to the hospital because she cared about Sharon. Jaime cleaned the blood off the floor while Jaiden banged on his brother's door. He banged on it to get him out of the room so he could question him about what happened to Sharon, but he wouldn't open the door. Robert woke Kristen up to go check on what was going on because he thought he heard noises downstairs. She left to find out what was going on and heard a banging upstairs. When the maids couldn't give her an explanation, she followed the noise to the 3rd floor and realised Jaiden was the one causing that noise. She also noticed Jaime cleaning blood on the floor and questioned them. Jaiden explained everything to her and informed her that Delbert & Ayana had taken Sharon to the hospital. Kris was mad at Ivan, so she told Jaiden to step aside and commanded him to open the door at once.

"IVAN, IT'S AUNT KRISTEN! OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE I OPEN IT WITH MY SPARE KEYYY!"

(Door opens)

"Good morning, ma'am; I'm sorry, I was fast asleep." Ivan finally opened the door, greeted with a yawn (pretending as if he just woke up).

"Really? TELL ME WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT THE MORNING!" She barked, and he was disturbed.

"Uh, sorry, I'm lost..."

"Wow, I'm lost too!"

(Ivan raises an eyebrow at her)

"What did you do to Sharon, young man??!"

Oh, that; she pulled up on me about 30 minutes ago and violently attacked me based on what happened yesterday. She also slapped me twice and almost tore my shirt, so I had to tame her since she was getting outta control.

"You tamed her by beating her to death??!"

"No, not at all, ma'am. I only kicked her out of the room for peace sake. I will never beat anyone to death..."

"So where did the blood come from?"

That's because I slapped her back and I'm sorry about that. I, I guess, I shouldn't have retaliated no matter what - He apologised with a remorseful countenance, and she believed he was sorry.

"I'm glad you know that. I hope you're aware she's been taken to hospital?"

"No, ma'am, I never knew that. I honestly went back to bed after getting her out of the room."

I'm gonna take your word for it, but pray you're not lying to me, cx you'll be in so much trouble if she's back with another story.

"Sure, thank you." Ivan closed the door and noticed Sharon's car keys on the floor. He guessed it might have fallen off during the fight, so he picked it up.

Kris rang Delbert afterwards to check up on Sharon because they would be in trouble if something bad happened to her (since the incident happened under their roof) but Delbert assured she was okay (even tho she wasn't) and informed her that they were almost at the hospital. She told him to update her on everything (including her medical bills) and hanged up. Meanwhile, Sharon coughed more blood from her mouth while her head rested on Trudy's lap and they panicked, thinking she was dying.
____