3

Finally, he slowly removed his massive member from my mouth) (allowing me to catch some air) and commanded me to swallow his warm sperms. I did that to avoid "pising him off" and it tasted really salty. Just when I was recovering from the throat fuck, he instructed me to lie on the bed.

Taking both of my hands above my head, he tied them tightly with his leather belt, causing them to burn. I knew what was coming next and I was scared as hell. I've heard so many stories about breaking your virginity and I knew it hurt like crazy when your man's member was massive like his own. I laid on the bed sobbing and fidgeting my legs like a poor girl trying to resist from rape.

"Be Still!"

He shouted and I kept my calm at once but my vagina could not stop quivering. I was too afraid of him and couldn't believe my date night had been ruined; I could only imagine how worried Janice would be. The clock struck 12 midnight and I was about to get the raping of my lifetime.

Kelvin removed his shirt and climbed onto the bed (naked) like a hungry predator approaching its prey. He got a hold of my body and noticed I was shaking all over like a mini vibratior. Without wasting time; he grabbed both of my legs and spread them widely to 360 centimetres. Then reached out for his member (which was salivating from the throat fuck) and brushed it on my vagina for an opening to penetration.

I moaned as my vagina throbbed rhythmically to the brushes from the tip of his member. This caused my sensitive clitoris to erect.
Suddenly, I felt a rush of juices gushing out like urine. I thought I had peed on myself but I guessed it was normal.

"Be a good girl and hold your juices in before I loose it; you are wetting my bed for God's sake!"

He grunted & spanked my inner thigh. Those brushes caused sharp shocks to rush through my body like electricity.

"I... I'm, I'm s.. so... sorry..."

Sorry for yourself - he eyed me and  penetrated my densed hole with so much force, causing me to cry and struggle. My legs & hands fidgeted from the pain but there was nothing I could do to stop it. I cried  loudly like a mad woman as I was being penetrated for the first time.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHH PLEASE STOP. IT'S NOT FITTING, PLEASEEEE STOP, I BEG YOUUU!

"Fuck you're so tight my cock cannot even fit in!" Again, he pulled out and penetrated for the second time. That was it! My hymen broke and I bled.

AAAAARRRRGGGGGH! Aaaggyyeeiisshhhhh! FUCKKK YOU'VE HURT ME PLEASEEEE, PLEASE TAKE IT OUT! IT FUCKING HURTSSSSS! Aiisshhh!

Lastly, he pulled out, reached for his lubricant on the drawer and applied enough on my bloody vagina.

Ugh fuck you're bleeding - he saw the blood stain on his hand and
penetrated for the last time. Oh thank god! It finally entered halfway in. Those penetrations were so fucking painful but his  member inside me was the most painful thing ever.

Kelvin's POV
I grabbed her swollen boobs for support and thrusted futher into her densed hole until her pussy loosened up and bled profusely to prove me right. Fuck! She was sweeter than any virgin pussy I've ever tasted. Her nipples erected firmly and her eyes were swollen from crying. I bet she couldn't stand the pain anymore. She tried breaking free from me but it wasn't working. I denied her mobility by pining her down with all my strength, such that she couldn't move an inch. Obviously, I was way stronger than her.
I continued tormenting her pussy immensely with my strong cock, pushing harder and deeper until her bleeding escalated.